you are absurd to believe we are not the richest country in the world.... andddddd its great, for US.
2. We do have the best universities in the world, and we do have the best and brightest of people from other countries too!... that's still in America though, haha, not anywhere else , here you are failing flat on your face.
3. The Japanese did their part, but we obviously did too... America eventually won in that regard. IBM, Microsoft, Apple, the list goes on and on. It is a good point and would make an excellent thesis on how much the Japanese contributed to modern technology, but America did more... Reagan played a huge part in keeping the Japanese down making sure America won the electronic technology boom race. Again, you are bringing up things that are half truths... but they fall
4. Do you deny America doesn't have the most powerful military in the world? thats silly...
5. The US landed rovers on Mars and NASA has plans to land people on Mars by 2035... you fail once again. I agree that it is depressing of the discontinuation of the shuttle programs, but stop not making no sense...
We also have spaceX and more satellites than anyone else and better satellite technology.
6. I'd take Kim Kardashian anyday over a tradition of people who are literally born superior having a divine right to govern men....sex tape fame, although stupid, is a product of aa free society.
7. I agree that the claim "if America wants something done, such as a treaty, it gets done." is a little sillt and easy to retort.... but there is no denying we do not dominate the global political scene
8. We provide billions of dollars in aid and military protection. Without America.... North Korea, China, and Russia would be off their leashes...
People who 'think' like you are just one of the reasons why the USA isn't the great country that it could be and certainly isn't the 'greatest nation on Earth', no matter what a few, far-right, extreme nationalists might think.
But keep believing whatever you want to believe, that will have zero effect on reality.
Since you say that you're fine with water boarding I hope that some day you have the chance to go though it a few hundred times.
What you wish on others can happen to you. The clock is ticking.
"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~ Tommy Smothers
Last edited by shrubnose; 12-10-14 at 04:37 AM.