View Poll Results: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 46.51%
  • No

    23 53.49%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    suffolk. england
    Last Seen
    12-14-14 @ 08:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    345

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentoc View Post
    From what I have read, the total number of illegals in the UK is less than 600k. Less than 600K!!!!

    This country has more than 5 Million illegals.

    You are correct, I don't know Jack. Never met him. Is he a pretty decent fellow?
    I don't know..I believe his last name is Sh*te though..

    You are a bigger country..so obviously you will have more illegals...not a small island as you have pointed out..

  2. #122
    Advisor Rentoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Western Tennessee
    Last Seen
    01-20-17 @ 09:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by twixie1 View Post
    I don't know..I believe his last name is Sh*te though..

    You are a bigger country..so obviously you will have more illegals...not a small island as you have pointed out..
    Thank you for confirming the point of my original comment.

  3. #123
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,041

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Should we be holding or attempting to hold Mexico responsible for their Citizens that cross over and become illegals?
    Yes or no?
    dont eat tex mex
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    suffolk. england
    Last Seen
    12-14-14 @ 08:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    345

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentoc View Post
    Thank you for confirming the point of my original comment.
    Your invaders are Mexican..not all of Africa..Iraq..Syria..

    Calais Camp Migrants Evicted By Riot Police After Scabies Outbreak (PICTURES)

  5. #125
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    dont eat tex mex
    Why?
    And when you answer that, how about stating just how you think your statement is relevant to the topic.
    But let me guess, you already know you can't because what you said is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Excon; 12-11-14 at 01:04 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #126
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I understand that you are trying not to give any specifics. Without specific action it's a BS question like "Should more good things happen?" It also assumes that the government of Mexico is in some way responsible, which you have also failed to address.

    The Mexican government is innocent until proven guilty, and unless you can do so they can't be held responsible. If you can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, then there's what the sentence would be. Which you also won't address.
    Your diatribe says you do not understand what you quoted.

    The "How" of a "Yes" answer is totally dependent on the answerer's own beliefs.

    Why that is so hard for some folks to understand, is beyond belief.

    As I also already said.
    You do not need to know my beliefs to answer an in-general question.
    If you do not believe they should be, then the only answer is "no".
    If you believe they should be, the only answer is yes.


    And in-general question does not need specifics. Period.
    If you want suggest ways as another has done, do so.
    If not, no biggie.

    And if you do not understand the "If", the following exchange already addressed your question of responsibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Would you hold LA responsible if one of its residents committed a crime in TX? Do you hold the US responsible when a US tourist commits a crime in another nation?
    If LA was partially responsible for the crime committed in Texas? Of course.
    If the US allowed active encouragement in it's nation to break the other counties laws? Of course.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #127
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,152

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your diatribe says you do not understand what you quoted.

    The "How" of a "Yes" answer is totally dependent on the answerer's own beliefs.

    Why that is so hard for some folks to understand, is beyond belief.

    As I also already said.
    You do not need to know my beliefs to answer an in-general question.
    If you do not believe they should be, then the only answer is "no".
    If you believe they should be, the only answer is yes.


    And in-general question does not need specifics. Period.
    If you want suggest ways as another has done, do so.
    If not, no biggie.

    And if you do not understand the "If", the following exchange already addressed your question of responsibility.
    So it's entirely based on one's "feelings," but facts aren't important. OK. So the poll is just BS, hoping for a little RW circle jerk action?

    Apparently, you don't understand reality. If I said "Yes, we should hold them responsible" what would be the point? Especially with no specifics. It is impossible to comment on proposed actions when no actions are being proposed. You have yet to say what your proposal for "holding them responsible" would be, so it's impossible for me to comment on whether or not I think it would be appropriate.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #128
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So it's entirely based on one's "feelings," but facts aren't important. OK. So the poll is just BS, hoping for a little RW circle jerk action?

    Apparently, you don't understand reality. If I said "Yes, we should hold them responsible" what would be the point? Especially with no specifics. It is impossible to comment on proposed actions when no actions are being proposed. You have yet to say what your proposal for "holding them responsible" would be, so it's impossible for me to comment on whether or not I think it would be appropriate.
    Again you fail to understand that specifics are not needed for the question to be answered.

    And it is clear that you did not understand that had a person wanted to reply with a "yes" they could have suggested a specific for discussion, because, as already pointed out several times now, it is and was totally dependent on the answerer's belief.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #129
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,449

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You ever been to Mexico, champ? Doesn't sound like you have.
    I was going to answer him, but my tolerance for ignorance is very low this morning.

  10. #130
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,449

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    Yes.

    It's an open mafia state and a fake country. Mexican cops go around with rich cartel members and "hunt" poor mexican women, rape them and then discard their bodies like a shot gazelle all in collusion with the mexican government.
    You obviously have some kind of link to a story like this right?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •