View Poll Results: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 46.51%
  • No

    23 53.49%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 130

Thread: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Destroy a peoples economy, weaken their economy, only creates more people leaving that economy.
    Destroy what country?


    Oh you mean the top 1% of Mexicans that are white and have everything? Those people? Those people could care less about 99% of the rest of Mexico.

  2. #102
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    There you go showing everybody that you too know not oif what you speak.

    Your reply and others deflecting from answering were anticipated and the question formed specifically like it was.

    It weeded out those who are unable to think on their own as the answer was totally dependent on their own beliefs. Yet they failed to see it.

    Your posting on the other hand was addressed by your very own ridiculous comments.
    don't break your ankle backpedaling off your pretzel logic.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    don't break your ankle backpedaling off your pretzel logic.
    That would be you again. D'oh!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #104
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,793

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    based on the question alone with no reasoning and no way suggested to do so of course not, its a stupid, ilogical and irrational question
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #105
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    based on the question alone with no reasoning and no way suggested to do so of course not, its a stupid, ilogical and irrational question

    No J, you are wrong again.

    The "How" of a "Yes" answer is totally dependent on the answerer's own beliefs.

    Why that is so hard for some folks to understand, is beyond belief.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #106
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,793

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    No J, you are wrong again.

    The "How" of a "Yes" answer is totally dependent on the answerer's own beliefs.

    Why that is so hard for some folks to understand, is beyond belief.
    nope there is nothing you posted that changes my answer, nor was anything "wrong" lol
    if you disagree simply point out what was "factually" wrong and then prove it, you will fail
    the answer is no
    and its still a stupid illogical and irrational question as many posted pointed out
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #107
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,793

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Would you hold LA responsible if one of its residents committed a crime in TX? Do you hold the US responsible when a US tourist commits a crime in another nation?
    agreed unless mexico has a country/government is found to be training people, offering direct incentives to come here and break the law, or somehow protects them the idea is silly as a general question.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #108
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by "AGENT J" View Post
    nope there is nothing you posted that changes my answer, nor was anything "wrong" lol
    if you disagree simply point out what was "factually" wrong and then prove it, you will fail
    the answer is no
    and its still a stupid illogical and irrational question as many posted pointed out
    Already did J. You are wrong and have shown you are unwilling to think independently of another's thoughts as the question asked required one to do.


    The "How" of a "Yes" answer is totally dependent on the answerer's own beliefs.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #109
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,793

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Already did J. You are wrong and have shown you are unwilling to think independently of another's thoughts as the question asked required one to do.


    The "How" of a "Yes" answer is totally dependent on the answerer's own beliefs.
    translation: you cant thats what we thought lol
    all you did is post your OPINION, your OPINIONS on the matter and don't mean anything

    there will be no further response to you until you can provide FACTS showing how anything i said was FACTUALLY WRONG

    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #110
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Should we be holding Mexico responsible?

    Quote Originally Posted by "AGENT J" View Post
    translation: you cant thats what we thought lol
    all you did is post your OPINION, your OPINIONS on the matter and don't mean anything

    there will be no further response to you until you can provide FACTS showing how anything i said was FACTUALLY WRONG

    facts win again
    iLOL
    As I thought you still don't get it or you are playing a game.
    I asked the question.
    You failed to understand that an answer is totally dependent on your own reasoning, not someone else's.
    Which you should have if you had read the thread.
    So what you said was factually wrong. As it was answerable without any reasoning provided.
    J ~ based on the question alone with no reasoning and no way suggested to do so of course not,
    So you were purposely playing one of your silly games again or you just didn't get it.
    Either way you were and still are factually wrong. Reasoning didn't need to be provided.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •