View Poll Results: Shoul or not?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of course, it will be very useful

    48 90.57%
  • No, just NO!

    1 1.89%
  • Hmm...Hard to say

    4 7.55%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 90

Thread: Should policemen wear body cameras?

  1. #51
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,115

    Re: Should policemen wear body cameras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    You may be unintentionally right. The protesters ARE anti-asshole.

    Of course, as we have clearly seen, many whites prefer to literally kill these messengers instead of listen to them. Listening is not an ability that racists have.
    And most of the protestors blocking traffic and rioting are 100% assholes... people would be willing to listen if they talked.

    Instead they are being lead by race bating pieces of crap like Sharpton and Jackson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Should policemen wear body cameras?

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    When the MSM no longer "reports" news but follows a political agenda it becomes propaganda. I think the case has clearly been made on that issue. They now sit on stories rather than reporting on them that would be detrimental politically to them. I'm not sure how one fights against that except through the Internet which the left also seems Hell bent on controlling as well to squash free speech that is against their agenda as well.

    As far as the next pick for AG? Last I read, Al Sharpton claimed he was involved in that process to aid the administration in their next pick. How comforting. Like I stated, for the next two years of the Obama administration, all white cops need to protect their own backs, and the black cops who speak out against this administration, know that your very character will be run through the meat grinder in the MSM because you dare speak in a voice off the reservation.


    BO nominated Loretta Lynch to replace Holder. Nov 9th.....he figures he would bait the Repubs due to her taking one of Clintons supporters trial.

  3. #53
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Should policemen wear body cameras?

    If I'm a cop I want it. Just to prove my own innocence.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,115

    Re: Should policemen wear body cameras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    If I'm a cop I want it. Just to prove my own innocence.
    Absolutely... but when I pocket drug money I would turn it off and claim a "malfunction".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #55
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,357

    Re: Should policemen wear body cameras?

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    When the MSM no longer "reports" news but follows a political agenda it becomes propaganda. I think the case has clearly been made on that issue. They now sit on stories rather than reporting on them that would be detrimental politically to them. I'm not sure how one fights against that except through the Internet which the left also seems Hell bent on controlling as well to squash free speech that is against their agenda as well.

    As far as the next pick for AG? Last I read, Al Sharpton claimed he was involved in that process to aid the administration in their next pick. How comforting. Like I stated, for the next two years of the Obama administration, all white cops need to protect their own backs, and the black cops who speak out against this administration, know that your very character will be run through the meat grinder in the MSM because you dare speak in a voice off the reservation.
    Greetings, Vesper.

    Remind me from time to time what country I live in, okay? This one is becoming unrecognizable!

  6. #56
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Should policemen wear body cameras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    If I'm a cop I want it. Just to prove my own innocence.
    Broken clock. Twice a day. Give props when they're due. Yada-yada.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #57
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,190

    Re: Should policemen wear body cameras?

    Of course all police should wear body cams on duty.


    There is NO downside. EVERYBODY wins.... except scumbags on either side of the law and we WANT them to lose...

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  8. #58
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Should policemen wear body cameras?

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    My concern is under which circumstances, if any, that the images/sounds captured (at public expense) would be made public. We now pay billions for all sorts of gov't surveillance that is never made public. When we, the public, are now denied to know what is shown to a GJ then what difference would it make if the government has access to more "secret" data that we must pay for yet cannot ever see?

    If the officers can use this evidence to expose the 90%+ use of plea deals, used to avoid the cost of trials, as letting criminals off with wrist slaps then I say fine; but if this data is kept out of public view then why should we have to pay for it? Some wish the public to see what the officer may have done wrong but not what the criminal actually did - as opposed to what they were allowed to plea it down to.
    Well now, since the public pays for all the video taken, why can't the public have access to all of it by that logic? Even the daily stuff, the just patrolling. We have an interest in making sure our public servants are doing their jobs. Why not do this with all the public servants?

    My concern is that this turns every officer into an NSA drone.

  9. #59
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: Should policemen wear body cameras?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    BO nominated Loretta Lynch to replace Holder. Nov 9th.....he figures he would bait the Repubs due to her taking one of Clintons supporters trial.
    Technically, Loretta Lynch qualifies as AG. But when you research her stance on several issues, she mimics Eric Holder. There is no reason on qualifications that Congress has a right to not pass her nomination even though she is a "little me" of Eric Holder. This is the price we pay for people voting on emotion than with their heads. Even though the people have taken control of the House and Senate this past election, the next two years of the Obama administration in charge of the Executive branch will be dismal. He is so out of control with his abuse of powers using his EO's to by-pass Congress are mounting in lawsuits. Again the price we pay for people who vote on emotion instead of logic.
    Last edited by vesper; 12-04-14 at 07:56 PM.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Should policemen wear body cameras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Of course all police should wear body cams on duty.


    There is NO downside. EVERYBODY wins.... except scumbags on either side of the law and we WANT them to lose...
    But... if more cops are found to be scumbags... then people won't wanna be cops...
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •