View Poll Results: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    14 25.00%
  • No.

    30 53.57%
  • I don't know...

    12 21.43%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

  1. #71
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,785

    Re: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    and 2) I will be glad when all this Ferguson nonsense is done...it has been galactically overblown, imo (except for the victim, the cop and their loved ones).

    A cop killed someone in America. If the victim is 'black' and the cop is 'white'..everyone freaks out. Almost any other 'race' combination and almost no one gives a sh!t.
    The second paragraph helps to explain why the first will not happen any time soon. Black lives matter.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  2. #72
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    I don't know, I wasn't in there....
    TPD was, just ask.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    The second paragraph helps to explain why the first will not happen any time soon. Black lives matter.
    All lives matter...equally.

    A 'black' killed should warrant ZERO more or less notoriety then a person of any other 'race' getting killed.

  4. #74
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,785

    Re: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    All lives matter...equally.
    I don't believe you. Because when you say this:

    A 'black' killed should warrant ZERO more or less note worthiness then a person of any other 'race' getting killed.
    You reveal just how blind you are to the systematic oppression of blacks.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  5. #75
    Sage
    gdgyva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Twinsburg Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    5,961

    Re: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    I don't believe you. Because when you say this:



    You reveal just how blind you are to the systematic oppression of blacks.

    if it was 1963, i might agree with you

    now....NFW

    most of the issues of the black community are caused by themselves

    the movement away from the "family", the lack of true leadership in the communities, the lack of emphasis placed upon their children to set the bar high, and the victim mentality that seems to permeate throughout

    I live near DC, and one of my best friends is a pastor in SE

    He lives this on a daily basis......
    “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.”

    Ralph Waldo Emerson

  6. #76
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    I don't believe you. Because when you say this:

    You reveal just how blind you are to the systematic oppression of blacks.
    You and Eco... "SYSTEMATIC! SYSTEMATIC! SYSTEMATIC!!"

    White people 'systematically" made Brown shoplift and forced Brown to slug Officer Wilson.

  7. #77
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

    I'm 100% ok with Wilson shooting Brown for the legalities of it.

    There was no racial profiling. Wilson was answering a shoplifting/theft call. In fact, it was Brown. Brown violently assaulted the officer. So shoot him. That was correct. Leaving myself out of it, I've known many men who if they are coming after you to hurt you unless you shoot him many times he'd do any violence and harm he wants - and could kill you in a second - literally - if that the goal. Crush your throat or a 1-2 nose into your brain. Wilson was correct to fire multiple times.

    Personally, I think the world better off without Michael Brown otherwise. If he would slug a police officer in the face in public, imagine what he does to other people he doesn't like in private. Now he can bring no more misery to others.

    However, two of the officers who assaulted Gardener in NYC should be prosecuted.
    Last edited by joko104; 12-04-14 at 05:09 PM.

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    I don't believe you. Because when you say this:



    You reveal just how blind you are to the systematic oppression of blacks.
    Okaaaaaaaaaaaay.


    Good day.

  9. #79
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Okaaaaaaaaaaaay.


    Good day.
    You claim all people have equal legal rights and protections irregardless of their race, therefore you are a racist. The new racebaiter logic. Only by being a racist are not a racist. BUT only if you are racist against people who aren't black.

  10. #80
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,785

    Re: Did the prosecutor throw the Darren Wilson grand jury trial?

    Here's what I just love about people who defend white privilege. They can make comments such as these without batting an eyelash:

    Quote Originally Posted by gdgyva View Post
    if it was 1963, i might agree with you

    now....NFW

    most of the issues of the black community are caused by themselves

    the movement away from the "family", the lack of true leadership in the communities, the lack of emphasis placed upon their children to set the bar high, and the victim mentality that seems to permeate throughout

    I live near DC, and one of my best friends is a pastor in SE

    He lives this on a daily basis......
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    You and Eco... "SYSTEMATIC! SYSTEMATIC! SYSTEMATIC!!"

    White people 'systematically" made Brown shoplift and forced Brown to slug Officer Wilson.
    Yet the MINUTE someone DARES to suggest that white privilege still exists, or that blacks are systematically oppressed, they IMMEDIATELY get butthurt. It's as if they had something to hide. I mean, if they didn't, why is defensiveness their first, and often only, reaction?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Okaaaaaaaaaaaay.


    Good day.
    Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    You claim all people have equal legal rights and protections irregardless of their race, therefore you are a racist. The new racebaiter logic. Only by being a racist are not a racist. BUT only if you are racist against people who aren't black.
    ^ An excellent example of what I just referred to a few lines up.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •