View Poll Results: Does Anyone Care What the Sexual Preference of Others is?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 15.71%
  • No

    49 70.00%
  • Other

    10 14.29%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 156

Thread: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

  1. #141
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_aviator View Post
    God cares. That's all that matters to me.
    So you are god then? Why don't you keep your complexes to yourself!

  2. #142
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:24 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,818

    Re: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Now what do you expect me to beleive?

    The world's top psychiatric know-it-alls said in their DSM -5 that pedophillia was a sexual orientation---just like hertero- and homosexuals.
    Link?

    Do you pretend to know more than the world's highest authority on the subject?
    Often... yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

    Yes but only because they're insecure of themselves. I could care less if someones sexual preference is water bottles. Frankly it's parents with young kids (who are totally bat**** insane) and deeply insecure religious people who keep the world under its mantle of social conservative misery.

  4. #144
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    homosexual sex between adults = not rape

    pedophillic sex = rape.

    how long do you want to keep clinging to your debunked analogy?
    As long as you insert your meaningless assumption that consent has anything to do with sexual preferences and homosexual acts.
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  5. #145
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Sounds like a typo. But clearly you value your point of view as absolute and infallible so do not let me interfere in your self assurance.
    A typo???

    Excuse me, but HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.....
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  6. #146
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    wow well you just proved you are severely uneducated about sexual orientation and pedophilia etc wow that hilarious!
    I have a severe dislike of radical leftists demanding that only their biased interpretations of sexual terms are some sort of gold standard.
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  7. #147
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Link?



    Often... yes.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ap...n-was-an-error

    So what does Bod say about a pedophile? Can they not have a sexual attraction for children under 12? And are they not homosexuals when they commit homosexaul acts (usually males and boys)?
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  8. #148
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    I have a severe dislike of radical leftists demanding that only their biased interpretations of sexual terms are some sort of gold standard.
    good thing thing this has nothing t to d with leftists but facts, science and the medical community.
    also there was zero demand for anything, making stuff up wont help your inaccurate post either. You are free to believe whatever wrong, dishonest, inane mentally retarded "theories" you like but they just wont change the facts.
    next Im sure you'll tell us its a conspiracy theory. lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #149
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    good thing thing this has nothing t to d with leftists but facts, science and the medical community.
    also there was zero demand for anything, making stuff up wont help your inaccurate post either. You are free to believe whatever wrong, dishonest, inane mentally retarded "theories" you like but they just wont change the facts.
    next Im sure you'll tell us its a conspiracy theory. lol
    It's called an agenda.

    A purely scientific organization would nothave a radical adenda to decriminalize pehodhiles or push homosexual behavior on the public. Look at their policy statements:

    American Psychological Association (APA)

    DSM | psychiatry.org
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  10. #150
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Does Anyone Actually Care What the Sexual Preference is of People Anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    It's called an agenda.

    A purely scientific organization would nothave a radical adenda to decriminalize pehodhiles or push homosexual behavior on the public. Look at their policy statements:

    American Psychological Association (APA)

    DSM | psychiatry.org
    BOOM! called it, conspiracy theory lol thanks for proving me right
    ill stick with facts, and the science and medical communities over your unsupportable opinions based on nothing but personal feelings and guesses
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •