View Poll Results: Are the only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    3 11.54%
  • Im not American, yes.

    2 7.69%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    14 53.85%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    4 15.38%
  • Im not American, no.

    3 11.54%
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 146

Thread: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

    Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans

    "If you look at the history of immigration in this country, each successive wave there have been periods where the folks who were already here have said, 'Well I don't want those folks,'" he said. "Even though the only people who have the right to say that are some Native Americans."
    obama-the-only-people-with-the-right-to-object-to-immigration-are-native-americans-9887501.html


    Do you agree with Obama- The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

  2. #2
    Black Is Smart
    Van Basten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The New New Frontier
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,661

    Re: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

    Except no one's against immigration, just illegal immigrants waltzing around the country.

    Also, the Native Americans are also immigrants, they just came far earlier. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the world who didn't get to their homeland via "immigration." The only difference is time frames. I suppose tribes in underdeveloped Sub-Saharan Africa would possibly be the few.

    Won't bother to vote in the poll, Obama knows damn well people aren't against legal immigration. And I'm obviously leaving out random fringe groups that are of no importance to American domestic policy.
    Last edited by Van Basten; 11-28-14 at 02:23 AM.
    "We have more responsibility than power, I think. The newspaper can create great controversies, stir up arguments within the community or discussion, can throw light on injustices....just as it can do the opposite. It can hide things and be a great power for evil." -- Rupert Murdoch, 1968

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
    Except no one's against immigration, just illegal immigrants waltzing around the country.

    Also, the Native Americans are also immigrants, they just came far earlier. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the world who didn't get to their homeland via "immigration." The only difference is time frames. I suppose tribes in underdeveloped Sub-Saharan Africa would possibly be the few.
    Agreed, but even if the silly premise were true, is this not now the USA? When did it become acceptable for our POTUS to TELL his American citizens we have no right to object to his immigration measures?

    Im the son of an immigrant and pro legal immigration, and dont see how this is acceptable.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Agreed, but even if the silly premise were true, is this not now the USA? When did it become acceptable for our POTUS to TELL his American citizens we have no right to object to his immigration measures?

    Im the son of an immigrant and pro legal immigration, and dont see how this is acceptable.
    If Americans are no longer allowed according to Obama to object to his immigration measures, what's next on Obama's agenda that we will be told that we can't object to ?

    Doesn't the Democrat Party have a Goldwater and a G.H. Bush like the Republicans had in 1974 who went to the White House and convinced Nixon to resign for the good of the country ?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    If Americans are no longer allowed according to Obama to object to his immigration measures, what's next on Obama's agenda that we will be told that we can't object to ?

    Doesn't the Democrat Party have a Goldwater and a G.H. Bush like the Republicans had in 1974 who went to the White House and convinced Nixon to resign for the good of the country ?
    Democrats have appallingly low standards, I honestly dont think there are. Those that appear to oppose his comments are mad he's exposing the scam for the rest.

  6. #6
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans

    obama-the-only-people-with-the-right-to-object-to-immigration-are-native-americans-9887501.html


    Do you agree with Obama- The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?
    All citizens have a right speak up about who and how many foreigners they allow into their country. This idea that only "native" Americans have that right is ****en idiotic globalist piece of **** trash talk.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    All citizens have a right speak up about who and how many foreigners they allow into their country. This idea that only "native" Americans have that right is ****en idiotic globalist piece of **** trash talk.
    Even the socialist utopias he so loves are strict on immigration-illegal immigration is harshly punished. But this POTUS seems to think the mid terms were his cue to tell the American people how its going to be.

    This statement will come back to haunt him, no doubt.

  8. #8
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Even the socialist utopias he so loves are strict on immigration-illegal immigration is harshly punished. But this POTUS seems to think the mid terms were his cue to tell the American people how its going to be.

    This statement will come back to haunt him, no doubt.
    Not all socialists are globalists.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  9. #9
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,039

    Re: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

    That is.... probably an attempt to be funny. But idiotic if he actually believes that.

  10. #10
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    That is.... probably an attempt to be funny. But idiotic if he actually believes that.
    Pro-illegals often utter that line "the only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans". President Obama is a pro-illegal.So I seriously doubt he was trying to be funny.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •