View Poll Results: cigar robbery costs a guy his life ?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    8 21.62%
  • no

    16 43.24%
  • l dont know

    0 0%
  • other

    13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 247

Thread: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

  1. #1
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,011

    Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    especially when he is black...
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  2. #2
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Depends, is he going to stick it in an intern?

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    cigar robbery didn't cost him his life....so there's no reason to vote in your poll.

  4. #4
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Nope but racists will use it as a defense and instead of using the "n word" hide behind by saying "he was a thug".
    Last edited by TheDemSocialist; 11-25-14 at 10:33 PM.


  5. #5
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:35 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,130

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Who got killed over a cigar robbery?
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  6. #6
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,011

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    cigar robbery didn't cost him his life....so there's no reason to vote in your poll.

    what is worse...
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  7. #7
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    what is worse...
    Than creating a silly poll like this? Not much.

  8. #8
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,397

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Depends, is he going to stick it in an intern?
    Post of the Day.


    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    cigar robbery didn't cost him his life....so there's no reason to vote in your poll.
    Yep. The OP's question is NOT the complete story. I feel no inclination to fall for the bait, either.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,011

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Than creating a silly poll like this? Not much.
    no personal attack please
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  10. #10
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Yes. All robbers should be killed in the act.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •