View Poll Results: cigar robbery costs a guy his life ?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    8 21.62%
  • no

    16 43.24%
  • l dont know

    0 0%
  • other

    13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 247

Thread: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

  1. #191
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,190

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    if l was a guy and someone followed me while walking on the Street l would want to defend myself,maybe

    It's been established that there was no evidence Martin was defending. There was plentiful evidence Z was assaulted violently. Therefore there was no evidence to support convicting Z. We really gonna do this again?




    Edit: No we aren't. I'm not talking about Martin/Zim anymore in this thread. This thread is about Brown, who assaulted a cop.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  2. #192
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    nobody is stupid here and lets not forget we dont have to be an expert on USA'S laws in order to know that not everybody can be killed because they were thought as a threat
    Yes, yes you do have to at least know the laws to make that determination and not appear ignorant. Federal, state and local. Self defense laws vary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    what will you say about Martin ?
    There was a trial and Zimmerman was acquitted. They found Martin to be the aggressor and Zimmerman in fear for his life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    was he trying to harm anyone when zimmer wanted to follow him ?
    Doesn't matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    isnt there anhone WHO want to agree with this fact ?
    I'm sure there is, the ignorant, the racists and the uniformed. But really, first you'd have to be familiar with some actual facts.

  3. #193
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    following the others isnt a normal action ,you know ?
    Not true in this context. Do you have Neighborhood Watch in Turkey?

  4. #194
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    if so please dont post
    Take your own advice rather than starting fact free threads.

  5. #195
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,483

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    following the others isnt a normal action ,you know ?
    It absolutely is when there had been a string of robberies in the area and the followed was not known to the follower, you know.

  6. #196
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,895

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    It absolutely is when there had been a string of robberies in the area and the followed was not known to the follower, you know.
    I don't follow.....
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  7. #197
    User ThesisQuasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    01-05-15 @ 01:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Taser/stun guns are not authorized for every state, every police department. Where they are they are only authorized for use by those who have had the training.
    I wasn't referring to just stun guns when I used the word 'stun'. I used that word very broadly for any type of stunning.

  8. #198
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,706

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    but he had no gun .thats the question.it means he didnt want to shoot anyone with a gun
    No sweetie. What I am saying is that you don't need a gun to harm someone. He looked to be twice the size of the officer, and was charging towards him. He could have beaten him to a pulp, quite possibly without breaking a sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  9. #199
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,483

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    I don't follow.....
    She was saying it is not normal to follow somebody. This was in reference to the Martin case, not this one.

    Zimmerman followed Martin because there had been robberies in the area and martin was unknown to him.

    In that scenario, it is perfectly normal to follow somebody. Maybe not in Turkey, but certainly in the US.

  10. #200
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,706

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    no goshin,a life is always more important than Money.would you let them kill you instead of giving all your Money ?
    The fact that he committed a strong-arm robbery didn't have anything to do with his getting shot. He got shot because he was charging the police officer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •