View Poll Results: cigar robbery costs a guy his life ?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    8 21.62%
  • no

    16 43.24%
  • l dont know

    0 0%
  • other

    13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 247

Thread: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

  1. #171
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    maybe he was a gay
    Could be but that woulkd have nothing to do with it either my left wing friend.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #172
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,453

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    .martin wasnt even robbing any store but he was killed too.
    Aren't you tired of that subject after the last time you brought it up?

  3. #173
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    like martin.. but he was condemned by many of you too.
    The two situations are completely different.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #174
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,158

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    nobody is stupid here and lets not forget we dont have to be an expert on USA'S laws in order to know that not everybody can be killed because they were thought as a threat


    what will you say about Martin ?

    was he trying to harm anyone when zimmer wanted to follow him ?

    isnt there anhone WHO want to agree with this fact ?


    Martin got shot because he pounded a man's head into the sidewalk, an act capable of causing serious or lethal injury. Had he not done so, odds are he'd still be alive.

    Brown got shot for attacking a police officer and trying to take his gun.


    In both cases, the actions of the deceased lead to their being shot.


    In both cases, they would have lived if they had refrained from attacking another human being.


    I have no sympathy for either. They got what they insisted on getting.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  5. #175
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,044

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    that makes absolutely no difference.
    martin was just walking
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  6. #176
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,453

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    nobody is stupid here and lets not forget we dont have to be an expert on USA'S laws in order to know that not everybody can be killed because they were thought as a threat


    what will you say about Martin ?

    was he trying to harm anyone when zimmer wanted to follow him ?

    isnt there anhone WHO want to agree with this fact ?
    Was Martin hurting anyone when he was slamming Zimmerman's head into the ground? That was when he was killed, not when he was followed.

    Anybody can follow anybody at any time for any reason. The followed cannot slam the head of the follower into the ground without consequences.

  7. #177
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,044

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Martin got shot because he pounded a man's head into the sidewalk, an act capable of causing serious or lethal injury. Had he not done so, odds are he'd still be alive.

    Brown got shot for attacking a police officer and trying to take his gun.


    In both cases, the actions of the deceased lead to their being shot.


    In both cases, they would have lived if they had refrained from attacking another human being.


    I have no sympathy for either. They got what they insisted on getting.
    if l was a guy and someone followed me while walking on the Street l would want to defend myself,maybe
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  8. #178
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,834

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    nobody is stupid here and lets not forget we dont have to be an expert on USA'S laws in order to know that not everybody can be killed because they were thought as a threat


    what will you say about Martin ?

    was he trying to harm anyone when zimmer wanted to follow him ?

    isnt there anhone WHO want to agree with this fact ?
    Yet again you do not understand the US laws, and especially self defense.

    Why post about things that you do not understand?

    You show no willingness to learn, but continue to complain about that which you do not know.

    That makes this thread a waste of time and effort for those who try and answer.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  9. #179
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,453

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    if l was a guy and someone followed me while walking on the Street l would want to defend myself,maybe
    You would defend yourself from somebody following you?

    Is the following of somebody in Turkey illegal or does it put your life in danger?

    Please explain that.

  10. #180
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,044

    Re: Cigar robbery should cost a guy his life ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The two situations are completely different.
    of course.martin was just going home when he was killed
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •