View Poll Results: Was justice served in Ferguson?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    18 42.86%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    8 19.05%
  • Im not American, yes.

    4 9.52%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    3 7.14%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    6 14.29%
  • Im not American, no.

    3 7.14%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 137

Thread: Was justice served in Ferguson?

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Was justice served in Ferguson?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I think that in both cases, a correct legal verdict was reached based on evidence. Unlike you, I'm not going to race bait.

    However, in neither case was justice done.
    We shall have to agree to disagree.

  2. #112
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,191

    Re: Was justice served in Ferguson?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    LOL. Right.
    Were you there? Or do you just believe what the state tells you like a good statist?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Was justice served in Ferguson?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    A statist supports the state, and state control.
    True.
    You support the state controlling people and killing them at will.

    That is a statist.
    This is pretty goofy. Even for you.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Was justice served in Ferguson?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Were you there? Or do you just believe what the state tells you like a good statist?
    You try too hard. The state has said they will provide all of the evidence the grand jury saw. You have a poor grasp of what statism is and what it is not.

    I can help you but only if you want help.

  5. #115
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Was justice served in Ferguson?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    In Ferguson the grand jury cleared officer Wilson for defending his life after being assaulted in the line of duty. "Protestors" still rioted destroying minority businesses.




    Was justice served in Ferguson with Wilson being cleared?


    The Ferguson situation is a long ways from being over.

    A mighty long ways.

    You'll be hearing about that place for quite a while.

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Was justice served in Ferguson?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Whatever you say. You are a parrot.
    Pretty lazy comment, dont you think?

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Was justice served in Ferguson?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You seem to know a lot of facts in a case where there are few known facts.
    We know most of what the jury knew. The preponderance of evidence is there.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Was justice served in Ferguson?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    The Ferguson situation is a long ways from being over.

    A mighty long ways.

    You'll be hearing about that place for quite a while.
    You think leftists will continue to stir things up? You are probably right.

  9. #119
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,785

    Re: Was justice served in Ferguson?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    The Ferguson situation is a long ways from being over.

    A mighty long ways.

    You'll be hearing about that place for quite a while.
    This. Those who want Ferguson to just go away are going to be very disappointed.

    And BTW, I agree with many of the posters here: The OP needs to learn how to write a proper poll.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Was justice served in Ferguson?

    Was justice served in Ferguson?-00000000-jpg


    Was justice served in Ferguson?-000000-jpg


    Was justice served in Ferguson?-000-jpg


    Was justice served in Ferguson?-00-jpg

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •