View Poll Results: Is assasination ever the right thing to do

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • In some cases assasination is right

    33 82.50%
  • assasination is never right EVER

    7 17.50%
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 223

Thread: Is assasination ever called for

  1. #211
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Is assasination ever called for

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I'll call them as I sees them, if you don't like it you don't have to respond to my posts.
    contact a mod to "call em as you see em"... don't hijack.

  2. #212
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Is assasination ever called for

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Yes. See mine. I call for lawful actions against a traitor. But I cannot make my case any further. It is not allowed.
    Is assasination ever called for-giphy-facebook_s-jpg

  3. #213
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Is assasination ever called for

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Is assasination ever called for-giphy-facebook_s-jpg
    You gotta love it. They call Obama a dictator, compare him to Hitler, argue dictators should be killed before the create their agendas, then turn around and say they're not advocating Obama's assassination. Only at DP folks!
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #214
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,917

    Re: Is assasination ever called for

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    There was nothing kosher about Hitler's rise to power.
    Is assasination ever called for-isee-jpg
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Is assasination ever called for

    "You may have a reading comprehension problem. I have done the opposite of what you claim. I call for the application of the law to Obama, not assassination.

    You give yourself way too much credit."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Somebody really likes being purposely obtuse.
    Granted. You.

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Is assasination ever called for

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You gotta love it. They call Obama a dictator, compare him to Hitler, argue dictators should be killed before the create their agendas, then turn around and say they're not advocating Obama's assassination. Only at DP folks!
    Many foolish people have difficulty following even simple arguments.

    Mine is simple. Obama is a traitor. He has been waging war against the American citizen, the United States and the US Constitution. The lawful method for dealing with someone like Obama is to impeach him, then convict him and remove him from office. Once we have a real attorney general, we arrest him, charge him with treason and his other relevant crimes. Then he is tried. If convicted, and I hope he will be, we enter the all important punishment phase where we either put him on death row or we imprison him with no chance of parole for the next 50 years.

    My approach follows the law. That may be why it is so difficult for you, and your friends in crime, to follow.

    Moderate? LOL. I believe you lie to yourself.

  7. #217
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,917

    Re: Is assasination ever called for

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Many foolish people have difficulty following even simple arguments.

    Mine is simple. Obama is a traitor. He has been waging war against the American citizen, the United States and the US Constitution. The lawful method for dealing with someone like Obama is to impeach him, then convict him and remove him from office. Once we have a real attorney general, we arrest him, charge him with treason and his other relevant crimes. Then he is tried. If convicted, and I hope he will be, we enter the all important punishment phase where we either put him on death row or we imprison him with no chance of parole for the next 50 years.

    My approach follows the law. That may be why it is so difficult for you, and your friends in crime, to follow.

    Moderate? LOL. I believe you lie to yourself.
    Yes, we know what your argument is. You repeat it ad nauseam. And it's utter nonsense.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Is assasination ever called for

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Yes, we know what your argument is. You repeat it ad nauseam. And it's utter nonsense.
    And at some point you will be wondering what happened. Yes, I know. Those who are born blind cannot imagine how others can see.

  9. #219
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Is assasination ever called for

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Many foolish people have difficulty following even simple arguments.

    Mine is simple. Obama is a traitor. He has been waging war against the American citizen, the United States and the US Constitution. The lawful method for dealing with someone like Obama is to impeach him, then convict him and remove him from office. Once we have a real attorney general, we arrest him, charge him with treason and his other relevant crimes. Then he is tried. If convicted, and I hope he will be, we enter the all important punishment phase where we either put him on death row or we imprison him with no chance of parole for the next 50 years.

    My approach follows the law. That may be why it is so difficult for you, and your friends in crime, to follow.

    Moderate? LOL. I believe you lie to yourself.


  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Is assasination ever called for

    Sure.

    I call for the assassination of my line of credit.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •