View Poll Results: Does the article and links explain ME actions clearly?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    2 22.22%
  • NO

    4 44.44%
  • Other, please explain.

    3 33.33%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

  1. #1
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,299

    Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    If you are confused about Syria, Iraq, Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Russia
    Then read the linked article in its' entirety, please.

    Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    "By Eric Zuesse
    (The following report reconstructs U.S. President Barack Obama's foreign policy, on the basis of what I have deemed to be reliable news accounts of his Administration's actions, not of its mere words. This reconstruction is grounded in the linked-to news-sources, all of which I have investigated and verified -- and some of which I wrote. The ones that I wrote are themselves sourced to the links within those reports, all of which I have, likewise, personally checked and verified. Consequently, the chain of verifications back to this reconstruction's primary sources is available to any online reader, and every reader is encouraged to track back to its ultimate source any allegation that might appear to be at all questionable to him or her in the present article. Not only will this exercise be helpful to the reader concerning that given point at question, but it will open that person to an associated world of deeper discovery, which I hope that this news-report and analysis will do for many readers, and which is the reason I wrote it: so as to share with others what I and other careful and cautious researchers have discovered, though it might be, in some instances, starkly at variance with what our Government, and most of the press, have been more commonly presenting as ‘truth' about these matters. At least, this exercise will provide an alternative frame of reference regarding these issues, an alternative possibility to consider, and which I have verified, from every root to every branch, in this tree of historical reconstruction of the events.)"


    "The recent bombings in Syria, and in Ukraine, are a business-operation being carried out as a war (and also very profitable for U.S. armaments-makers, who likewise are controlled by America's aristocrats and so this is a double-whammy for America's aristocracy -- and U.S. arms-makers have consequently been soaring on the stock market). It's basically a grab by U.S. and Sunni aristocrats, from Russian and Shiite aristocrats, of the market to supply oil and gas into Europe. And it provides other advantages, too, for U.S. aristocrats."

    Is this an International energy war?

    Is the USA allying with scumbags?

    Is this good business for USA weapons manufacturers?

    Is there anything about liberty and democracy involved here?

    Did the USA vote to support Big Energy wars?

    Does the article and links explain clearly the "Big Picture?"

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    The world's only superpower does indeed have its hand in many cookie jars. It is backed by all of known human history that the strongest leads the pack. For the life of me I can't understand why some Americans are so anti-America. I suppose that they don't understand that the world is a hyper-competitive ugly mess of affairs. But that is typically not the case. I suppose then that they don't realize that being the pack leader in a hyper-competitive ugly mess we call a civilization requires that the pack leader take certain steps to ensure that its power is secured long into the future. But that too is typically not the case either. Perhaps complacency has turned into apathy? No, that does not typically happen either. What if it is the party or parties involved in writing and distributing mostly anti-American sentiments, like RT, Press TV, Alex Jones or even hostile intelligence agencies like those from Russia. Oddly enough, the criticism hurled towards America from Americans on message boards far outweigh the criticisms hurled towards Russia by Russians or Americans. Obviously, if you're comprehending what I'm saying up to this point can be simplified: foreign linguistic manipulators are exploiting gullible minds into going against their own self-interests I.e. attacking their own government and calling into question not only the President, but his administration and every other lever of power that exists. These so-called info warriors are either naively ignorant or purposely ignorant, as sowing discontent into the fabric of a society has a tendency to cause explosive moments. Anti-American Americans are quick to call out the Iranian coup of 1953 as an example of U.S. wickedness yet fail to point out the current day operation being carried out by Russia upon the United States and Ukraine and they already finished their program in Crimea resulting in its annexation. Vladimir Putin wants to revitalize the Soviet Union and he wants to destroy the United States, he's made that point perfectly clear, especially after a person has read his book which covered an asymmetrical warfare plan to create internal revolutions in the United States. The extremists who hold the view that the U.S. is all bad and accuse it for manipulating everyone and having everyone under mind control have apparently been brainwashed into either not recognizing or admitting that the Russians are masters at propaganda themselves, see: The theory that the C.I.A. assassinated President Kennedy. Many believe that, but the only important fact out of that erroneous belief is that the person who believe that is believing Soviet KGB propaganda. The same goes for believing the theory that the C.I.A. released the AIDS virus into African-American communities. Belief in that is believing Soviet KGB propaganda once again. Funnier still is that the completely brainwashed American Anti-Americans routinely tell people, "Wake up sheeple." The irony is right there: they, the caller out of so-called sheeple, are certified sheeple themselves on the account of their definitions and explanations of what a sheeple really is.

  3. #3
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,803

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    It's business as usual. It was business as usual under Bush and it will be business as usual after Obama. Corpgov controls the government of the United States. Anyone who doesn't know that is an idiot. Sadly, Americans are willfully ignorant. The thought is it is better to ignore what is really going on in Washington and be an idiot than it is to be involved and not have the time or the money to play with my adult toys.

    Two ruling parties are really one philosophy = soak the suckers for all the money and power you can get. The People are the willing suckers.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  4. #4
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,299

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    It's business as usual. It was business as usual under Bush and it will be business as usual after Obama. Corpgov controls the government of the United States. Anyone who doesn't know that is an idiot. Sadly, Americans are willfully ignorant. The thought is it is better to ignore what is really going on in Washington and be an idiot than it is to be involved and not have the time or the money to play with my adult toys.

    Two ruling parties are really one philosophy = soak the suckers for all the money and power you can get. The People are the willing suckers.
    Unfortunately, what you say is exactly true. the term "CorpGov" is another word for NWO and I didn't vote to be governed by any Corporations. I don't know how to stop it.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Seems all of BO's secret deals are coming out.....First Iran and now these two.

  6. #6
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,299

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    The world's only superpower does indeed have its hand in many cookie jars. It is backed by all of known human history that the strongest leads the pack. For the life of me I can't understand why some Americans are so anti-America. I suppose that they don't understand that the world is a hyper-competitive ugly mess of affairs. But that is typically not the case. I suppose then that they don't realize that being the pack leader in a hyper-competitive ugly mess we call a civilization requires that the pack leader take certain steps to ensure that its power is secured long into the future. But that too is typically not the case either. Perhaps complacency has turned into apathy? No, that does not typically happen either. What if it is the party or parties involved in writing and distributing mostly anti-American sentiments, like RT, Press TV, Alex Jones or even hostile intelligence agencies like those from Russia. Oddly enough, the criticism hurled towards America from Americans on message boards far outweigh the criticisms hurled towards Russia by Russians or Americans. Obviously, if you're comprehending what I'm saying up to this point can be simplified: foreign linguistic manipulators are exploiting gullible minds into going against their own self-interests I.e. attacking their own government and calling into question not only the President, but his administration and every other lever of power that exists. These so-called info warriors are either naively ignorant or purposely ignorant, as sowing discontent into the fabric of a society has a tendency to cause explosive moments. Anti-American Americans are quick to call out the Iranian coup of 1953 as an example of U.S. wickedness yet fail to point out the current day operation being carried out by Russia upon the United States and Ukraine and they already finished their program in Crimea resulting in its annexation. Vladimir Putin wants to revitalize the Soviet Union and he wants to destroy the United States, he's made that point perfectly clear, especially after a person has read his book which covered an asymmetrical warfare plan to create internal revolutions in the United States. The extremists who hold the view that the U.S. is all bad and accuse it for manipulating everyone and having everyone under mind control have apparently been brainwashed into either not recognizing or admitting that the Russians are masters at propaganda themselves, see: The theory that the C.I.A. assassinated President Kennedy. Many believe that, but the only important fact out of that erroneous belief is that the person who believe that is believing Soviet KGB propaganda. The same goes for believing the theory that the C.I.A. released the AIDS virus into African-American communities. Belief in that is believing Soviet KGB propaganda once again. Funnier still is that the completely brainwashed American Anti-Americans routinely tell people, "Wake up sheeple." The irony is right there: they, the caller out of so-called sheeple, are certified sheeple themselves on the account of their definitions and explanations of what a sheeple really is.
    I understand what you are saying. "My Country, right or wrong." I don't agree with that. If you claim to stand on or occupy high moral ground, as the USA does, then you are equally obligated to do what makes your citizen/taxpayers proud. Corporate Wars for Oligarchs is not a proud undertaking. It's not about police actions and spreading liberty and justice for all, but acquisition of money and power for Corporate America.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    I understand what you are saying. "My Country, right or wrong." I don't agree with that. If you claim to stand on or occupy high moral ground, as the USA does, then you are equally obligated to do what makes your citizen/taxpayers proud. Corporate Wars for Oligarchs is not a proud undertaking. It's not about police actions and spreading liberty and justice for all, but acquisition of money and power for Corporate America.
    Not really, no. I criticize illegal and unconstitutional actions all the time, be it an event that happened recently or long before I was born. I just haven't allowed all of the dirt I've found under the rug to radicalize me into hating my own country. I accept that bad things have happened but why not try to fix those problems instead of knocking our entire nation to the ground as some Americans would love to see be done. Obviously, that is the height of ignorance.

  8. #8
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,299

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    Not really, no. I criticize illegal and unconstitutional actions all the time, be it an event that happened recently or long before I was born. I just haven't allowed all of the dirt I've found under the rug to radicalize me into hating my own country. I accept that bad things have happened but why not try to fix those problems instead of knocking our entire nation to the ground as some Americans would love to see be done. Obviously, that is the height of ignorance.
    Actually, it is an attempt to inform the USA citizens of what their Nation is doing, in their name, so that they know what to fix.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Unfortunately, what you say is exactly true. the term "CorpGov" is another word for NWO and I didn't vote to be governed by any Corporations. I don't know how to stop it.
    And that's where you fail. You cannot stop it. No single person can. Millions of Americans have tried to rein in executive power and power that is held by Big Business. We've failed. The fight was already lost long before I joined the pointless struggle for 'Change'. The institutions people want overturned so badly are too ingrained into the giant moving mass called the U.S. Government. While some may believe that they personally have a snowball's chance in hell to make any significant change in the way the government does its business, history has repeatedly shown that it is rarely the case. Sure, a ****storm in the media may pop up, but after six months, hardly anyone at all is talking about the ****storm that happened six months ago. Business as usual. And a protest movement is not going to unseat the D.C. or Wall Street business as usual types. It is a pipedream.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Actually, it is an attempt to inform the USA citizens of what their Nation is doing, in their name, so that they know what to fix.
    Yeah, there's a way to do that without having to sensationalize just about every word in the message. Also, it leaves out a lot of important contextual facts that coincide with the so-called immoral behavior that only the U.S. does.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •