View Poll Results: Does the article and links explain ME actions clearly?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    2 22.22%
  • NO

    4 44.44%
  • Other, please explain.

    3 33.33%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69

Thread: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

  1. #51
    Sage
    Lovebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,885

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    I don't disagree. I mean that I'd like to say there's only one direction to point the finger of blame. But I'm not sure I can do that considering how our system of government has the influence it does over the social agendas of the citizens. But more importantly, the power its cultivated over the last 230 plus years to protect its on interests.

    I've never been a supporter for term limits, but since the electorate apparently isn't capable of making the demands on the Washington Royalty to legislate laws, which would force them to be transparent and accountable, then term limits seems like the only remedy to get the message across.

    Most people are busy trying to keep up with life on a daily basis. Most people feel removed from the roles that they have in our government, which collectively they serve as the fourth branch of government. That's an important responsibility.

    How can the average working persons become more proactive in the process?

    Should we insist on growing our citizens' knowledge of our system of government via our education curriculum, in a substantially more profound way than our present efforts, in order to ensure everybody thoroughly understands all of functions of government? Should we somehow force government to allow for a more effective method for the average citizen to vet political candidates who aspire to serve in a government role?

    Given the critical role citizens play in preserving our Republic form of government. How can average citizens' mindset be influence to believe in the power of their role? Apathy seems to be more commonplace than average people feeling empowered by their role in our Republic form of government.

    It's difficult for most people to get politically involved other than voting. When most people are concerned about how to pay bills and manage some type of balance between work and family. What can be done to the make the playing field more fair for the fourth branch of government? How can average people be empowered to create a louder voice in our system of government?

    As a result of the United Citizens vs FCC ruling, how are ordinary people going to find the time and resources to compete with Super PACs and dark money that's filling the coffers of elected officials?

    There's an amazing percentage of people who can't tell you who their mayors or councilmen and women are, much less who represents them in their state and federal level seats. The vetting of new candidates for the average person would seem to be much easier with the invent of the Internet. Yet, it's become a huge instrument for shelling out more outlandish propaganda that's filled with inaccurate information and/or dishonest information.

    A hell of a lot of people who consume information about the politics of the day can't discern the difference between opinion and facts. That's a major advantage for political machines, political candidates, and those occupying seats in government.

    Dunno where we're headed?

    Thanks..
    Lots of though provoking questions. How can we overcome complacency? What can we do to educate the average citizen, how can we encourage the voters to become more engaged? Instilling into them a sense of pride would be a great first step. Sadly, it seems that something as minor as obtaining proper ID is too much of an effort for many.
    I don't have answers, just more questions.

  2. #52
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,557

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug View Post
    Lots of though provoking questions. How can we overcome complacency? What can we do to educate the average citizen, how can we encourage the voters to become more engaged? Instilling into them a sense of pride would be a great first step. Sadly, it seems that something as minor as obtaining proper ID is too much of an effort for many.
    I don't have answers, just more questions.
    Yeah, that's where I'm at, too. More questions than answers by far.

    Thanks

  3. #53
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    10,636
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Again you have failed to produce any evidence to refute the post. The Saudis have chopped OIL prices, USA is attempting to kill the Russian economy that relies on OIL. USA arms and supports alQueda, USA arms and supports "Moderate Syrian rebels." USA smuggles arms to Syrian rebels through Turkey. USA attempts to topple Assad. USA topples Yanukovych in Ukraine. USA color revolutions follow CIA/NED funding. USA topples Qaddaffi. USA helps military in coup in Egypt. And the list is infinite. Looks to me like the USA is the "Terror War." "War is good business, and business is good."
    You would just ignore any evidence debunking these conspiracies theories that I would lay out. Just like how you ignored well known facts about the website Globalresearch. Or how a website that looks like it has been created by a child shouldn't be trusted. I don't know what "evidence" would convince you otherwise. So either you can tell me what else could convince you, despite the fact that no major international news source has picked up the "story." I don't really know what else to say but...

    Misinformation and ridiculous stories like these make me feel so bad for the people who fall for them. I am just trying to shine light on the matter and you preach the website's agenda with literally no objectivity at all. Which actually makes me believe that you, yourself created this website and the story itself. Since everything out of your mouth appears directly on the website. I really hope this is not the case and you get the help you need. If not, at least tell the mods to move this into the conspiracy section.

    If you want my official opinion about the so-called topic on this thread it is this: NO this article does not explain the Middle East actions clearly. Because its full of factually incorrect statements that have LONG been debunked and are only talking points for our enemies in the region.
    Last edited by NeverTrumpGOP; 11-11-14 at 05:21 PM.
    There's no greater irony than a Trump supporter pointing out hypocrisy; Unless it's Trump himself.

  4. #54
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    10,636
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Again you have failed to produce any evidence to refute the post. The Saudis have chopped OIL prices, USA is attempting to kill the Russian economy that relies on OIL. USA arms and supports alQueda, USA arms and supports "Moderate Syrian rebels." USA smuggles arms to Syrian rebels through Turkey. USA attempts to topple Assad. USA topples Yanukovych in Ukraine. USA color revolutions follow CIA/NED funding. USA topples Qaddaffi. USA helps military in coup in Egypt. And the list is infinite. Looks to me like the USA is the "Terror War." "War is good business, and business is good."
    The creator of this website should be thrown in jail for plagiarizing. I just looked at Globalresearch's website. Lo and behold, the same article is there. Word for word. With no credit given to GR. I wonder why. Can you answer me this riddle?

    Global Research | Obama's Secret Deals with Saudi Arabia and Qatar
    Last edited by NeverTrumpGOP; 11-11-14 at 05:36 PM.
    There's no greater irony than a Trump supporter pointing out hypocrisy; Unless it's Trump himself.

  5. #55
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    The world's only superpower does indeed have its hand in many cookie jars. It is backed by all of known human history that the strongest leads the pack. For the life of me I can't understand why some Americans are so anti-America. I suppose that they don't understand that the world is a hyper-competitive ugly mess of affairs. But that is typically not the case. I suppose then that they don't realize that being the pack leader in a hyper-competitive ugly mess we call a civilization requires that the pack leader take certain steps to ensure that its power is secured long into the future. But that too is typically not the case either. Perhaps complacency has turned into apathy? No, that does not typically happen either. What if it is the party or parties involved in writing and distributing mostly anti-American sentiments, like RT, Press TV, Alex Jones or even hostile intelligence agencies like those from Russia. Oddly enough, the criticism hurled towards America from Americans on message boards far outweigh the criticisms hurled towards Russia by Russians or Americans. Obviously, if you're comprehending what I'm saying up to this point can be simplified: foreign linguistic manipulators are exploiting gullible minds into going against their own self-interests I.e. attacking their own government and calling into question not only the President, but his administration and every other lever of power that exists. These so-called info warriors are either naively ignorant or purposely ignorant, as sowing discontent into the fabric of a society has a tendency to cause explosive moments. Anti-American Americans are quick to call out the Iranian coup of 1953 as an example of U.S. wickedness yet fail to point out the current day operation being carried out by Russia upon the United States and Ukraine and they already finished their program in Crimea resulting in its annexation. Vladimir Putin wants to revitalize the Soviet Union and he wants to destroy the United States, he's made that point perfectly clear, especially after a person has read his book which covered an asymmetrical warfare plan to create internal revolutions in the United States. The extremists who hold the view that the U.S. is all bad and accuse it for manipulating everyone and having everyone under mind control have apparently been brainwashed into either not recognizing or admitting that the Russians are masters at propaganda themselves, see: The theory that the C.I.A. assassinated President Kennedy. Many believe that, but the only important fact out of that erroneous belief is that the person who believe that is believing Soviet KGB propaganda. The same goes for believing the theory that the C.I.A. released the AIDS virus into African-American communities. Belief in that is believing Soviet KGB propaganda once again. Funnier still is that the completely brainwashed American Anti-Americans routinely tell people, "Wake up sheeple." The irony is right there: they, the caller out of so-called sheeple, are certified sheeple themselves on the account of their definitions and explanations of what a sheeple really is.
    This is exactly the answer.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  6. #56
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,307

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ModerateGOP View Post
    The creator of this website should be thrown in jail for plagiarizing. I just looked at Globalresearch's website. Lo and behold, the same article is there. Word for word. With no credit given to GR. I wonder why. Can you answer me this riddle?

    Global Research | Obama's Secret Deals with Saudi Arabia and Qatar
    Now, I, for one, have never been to the site to which you refer repeatedly, so I guess you'll have to be a little more selective in the future. If you're liking your fantasy world just stick with it. Nobody says you have to be stuck in the current reality, and you're not. Websites that load quickly without videos, glitz, and glittering generalities are graded highly by me. I don't want to look at the pretty, soothing pictures. I would rather peruse the written word.

  7. #57
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    10,636
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Now, I, for one, have never been to the site to which you refer repeatedly, so I guess you'll have to be a little more selective in the future. If you're liking your fantasy world just stick with it. Nobody says you have to be stuck in the current reality, and you're not. Websites that load quickly without videos, glitz, and glittering generalities are graded highly by me. I don't want to look at the pretty, soothing pictures. I would rather peruse the written word.
    Even if that written word is stolen from another website in the same category? That's called plagiarism! Let me explain so you can understand more clearly. The site, that you linked to informationclearinghouse STOLE, the article from Global Research and passed it off as it's own. I linked to Global Research's article in the last post, but you ignored it because you've never been to it before. Anybody can see that it's word for word copy-paste. That is the reality. Not fantasy. At least Global Research is a well-known conspiracy site. Informationclearinghouse is a poorly put together piece of crap website that looks like it was made in the 90s by a kid with no coding skills. These days, you need at least some type of unique design in the media world in order to stand out. Otherwise people will get bored, leave your site, and never come back. This is coming from a professional who works in the tech sector and I have created websites for numerous clients.

    You keep saying to trust the information on the site and that looks don't matter. Well apparently stealing doesn't matter to you either. As well as factually incorrect data. I'm not the one living in fantasy. Good luck!
    There's no greater irony than a Trump supporter pointing out hypocrisy; Unless it's Trump himself.

  8. #58
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,307

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ModerateGOP View Post
    Even if that written word is stolen from another website in the same category? That's called plagiarism! Let me explain so you can understand more clearly. The site, that you linked to informationclearinghouse STOLE, the article from Global Research and passed it off as it's own. I linked to Global Research's article in the last post, but you ignored it because you've never been to it before. Anybody can see that it's word for word copy-paste. That is the reality. Not fantasy. At least Global Research is a well-known conspiracy site. Informationclearinghouse is a poorly put together piece of crap website that looks like it was made in the 90s by a kid with no coding skills. These days, you need at least some type of unique design in the media world in order to stand out. Otherwise people will get bored, leave your site, and never come back. This is coming from a professional who works in the tech sector and I have created websites for numerous clients.

    You keep saying to trust the information on the site and that looks don't matter. Well apparently stealing doesn't matter to you either. As well as factually incorrect data. I'm not the one living in fantasy. Good luck!
    Well, there ya' go, don't ya' know. You can get right out there and do a nice secret deal site with soothing, put you to sleep colors, lots of flash and glitter and the tokers and jokers will be on your site like stink to dog turds. Your colors can leap out. Your audio can be 16 channel. Your video can be furious. Your style can mesmerize. Same as taking the afore-mentioned dog turd stink and giving it pizazz, don't ya' know? The truth is where you find it, bubba, and you don't have to like it. If you say USA has bases in over 140 Nations. USA bombed 40 Nations. USA caused "color revolutions" causing thousands of deaths. USA CIA is a famous drug dealer worldwide. Federal Reserve CORPORATION is a fictitious entity that can file bankruptcy. USA gives money and arms to Osama bin Ladin and ISIS. These are examples of the stink attached to the doggie do. Pretty them up and attach nice colors and soothing sounds. Don't forget to mention secret deals.

  9. #59
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Conspiracy theorists gonna conspiracy theorize.

    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  10. #60
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,307

    Re: Obama's Secret Deals With Saudi Arabia & Qatar

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Conspiracy theorists gonna conspiracy theorize.


    The following are facts, not conspiracy!
    Do they smell bad?
    "If you say USA has bases in over 140 Nations. USA bombed 40 Nations. USA caused "color revolutions" causing thousands of deaths. USA CIA is a famous drug dealer worldwide. Federal Reserve CORPORATION is a fictitious entity that can file bankruptcy. USA gives money and arms to Osama bin Ladin and ISIS."

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •