George H. W. Bush
George W. Bush
George P. Bush
"We all of us know down here that politics is a tough game. And I don't think there's any point in being Irish if you don't know that the world is going to break your heart eventually."-Daniel Patrick Moynihan, December 5, 1963
President Bush-41 has given me my best memories.
1. My all-time favorite is "voodoo" economics.
2. "Read my lips" is right up there--Bidenesque.
3. Praying he would live every day with Dan Quayle waiting in the wings.
4. Lee Atwater/Willie Horton.
5. a thousand points of life--and a great foundation--which Bubba kept going but didn't get the UFO info from GHWB like Carter did.
6. the Iran hostage connection--the old CIA director.
7. The USA Flag guy.
sure wish I could remember that secret government he formed in the 1950s-
didn't realize how many were Bilderbergs--Kissinger, Colin Powell, Condi Rice-
Chemists Have Solutions .
Ms. Beazley and Barney
"He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)