View Poll Results: which ones are bigots?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • when Obama opposed SSM

    2 2.38%
  • when Republicans oppose SSM

    1 1.19%
  • both

    34 40.48%
  • neither

    47 55.95%
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 315

Thread: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

  1. #271
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    THE FACT IS GAY MARRIAGE IS JUST INSTITUTIONALIZED SIN.

    Just like pedophilia is sin.

    And those are the facts.
    No this isn't facts but merely opinion. Pedophilia, when acted on, causes actual harm, same sex marriage does not.

    And you are free to believe homosexuality or same sex marriage are sins, but that is still nothing but your opinion, not fact.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  2. #272
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,653

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    So now you've moved on to "fag enablers go to hell too," kinda like the fred phelps clan. I'm sure that will endear your argument to everyone who disagrees. Then again, keep it up, it's fun to watch such desperation
    I always get a kick out of the posters who use vile terms like "fag" (enablers). I've never seen an anti-SSM poster on these boards use the term "fag" (unless they're quoting people like you). It's always the pro-SSM posters. That's real classy and real special, chromium.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  3. #273
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,653

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    No this isn't facts but merely opinion.
    Nope, it's a fact. You'll find that out some day.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  4. #274
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Nope, it's a fact. You'll find that out some day.
    links? proof? you have none
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #275
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    I always get a kick out of the posters who use vile terms like "fag" (enablers). I've never seen an anti-SSM poster on these boards use the term "fag" (unless they're quoting people like you). It's always the pro-SSM posters. That's real classy and real special, chromium.
    It's because they (anti SSM) are the intellectual inheritors of the WBC, regardless how they try to mask it. They may as well be members. And yes, some of them have called for gays to be killed (in this thread even) or thrown around "perverts" "this is why i hate gays" and even sent me a message filled with "faggot". Hate is all the same

    And the only reason they don't use "fag" in that context upstairs is they might get suspended. Doubtful, given it didn't happen to the asshole who messaged me, but you never know

  6. #276
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,787

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    you can demonstrate by never replying to me again
    If I gave a crap about your crap I might do just that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #277
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    some of them have called for gays to be killed (in this thread even)
    actually now that i check, it was a different recent thread

  8. #278
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Nope, it's a fact. You'll find that out some day.
    Facts can be proven and you can't prove it.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  9. #279
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,653

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    It's because they (anti SSM) are the intellectual inheritors of the WBC, regardless how they try to mask it. They may as well be members. And yes, some of them have called for gays to be killed (in this thread even) or thrown around "perverts" "this is why i hate gays" and even sent me a message filled with "faggot". Hate is all the same

    And the only reason they don't use "fag" in that context upstairs is they might get suspended. Doubtful, given it didn't happen to the asshole who messaged me, but you never know
    I suggest you keep you self-serving "fag" comments to yourself, and quit playing the victim role.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  10. #280
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,653

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Facts can be proven and you can't prove it.
    I have the preponderance of the evidence on my side.

    You have knee-jerk denial.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •