View Poll Results: which ones are bigots?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • when Obama opposed SSM

    2 2.38%
  • when Republicans oppose SSM

    1 1.19%
  • both

    34 40.48%
  • neither

    47 55.95%
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 315

Thread: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

  1. #251
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,787

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    so nothing, got it, another failure like your other dishonest claim, thanks
    again facts win and your dishonest comparison is illogical and complete fails
    Read this again and answer the questions in it before you do another half-baked rant.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1063967002
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  2. #252
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,291

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Read this again and answer the questions in it before you do another half-baked rant.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1063967002
    rant? lol
    read it and you're claims have been destroyed and factually proven wrong, denying that only further exposes your failed post and the dishonesty of it.
    Theres NOTHING in your post that changes the fact your claim and comparison is mentally retarded, dishonest and complete fails. Again, your mistake but if you want to double down on that factually proven wrong comparison please feel free. The integrity and honesty based move would simply be to admit your comparison is inaccurate and you made a mistake. Choice is yous, lets see what you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  3. #253
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,787

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    rant? lol
    read it and you're claims have been destroyed and factually proven wrong, denying that only further exposes your failed post and the dishonesty of it.
    Theres NOTHING in your post that changes the fact your claim and comparison is mentally retarded, dishonest and complete fails. Again, your mistake but if you want to double down on that factually proven wrong comparison please feel free. The integrity and honesty based move would simply be to admit your comparison is inaccurate and you made a mistake. Choice is yous, lets see what you do?
    You're full of folly. The Achilles Heel of your argument is apparently lost on you.

    You guys want minority rights for gays, right? Including SSM, which inherently incorporates the right to have same-sex relations, right?

    And no doubt pedophilias want their (minority) RIGHT to have sexual relations with children. They no doubt consider that their RIGHT.

    So, are you ok with the pedophilias perceived RIGHT to have sexual relations with children, or not?

    If no then you'd be a bigot according to RabidAlpaca's claim that I quoted in post # 244.

    And if you are in favor of their right to have sex with children then IMO your view on that is morally bankrupt.

    So deal with that and answer it.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  4. #254
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,291

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    You're full of folly. The Achilles Heel of your argument is apparently lost on you.

    You guys want minority rights for gays, right? Including SSM, which inherently incorporates the right to have same-sex relations, right?

    And no doubt pedophilias want their (minority) RIGHT to have sexual relations with children. They no doubt consider that their RIGHT.

    So, are you ok with the pedophilias perceived RIGHT to have sexual relations with children, or not?

    If no then you'd be a bigot according to RabidAlpaca's claim that I quoted in post # 244.

    And if you are in favor of their right to have sex with children then IMO your view on that is morally bankrupt.

    So deal with that and answer it.
    nope not lost at all, your comparison complete fails and got destroyed
    one IS a right and ONE is NOT a right lol
    this fact wont change

    marriage = right
    child rape = not a right

    marriage is a right, child rape is not so your comparison fails
    he called those bigots that deny RIGHTS, which marriage is, child rape is NOT a rights so he isnt denying them anything = your post completely fails
    make 15 more posts and your comparison will still fail
    so thats EASY to deal with, nothing changed, your post got destroyed totally fails and facts win again
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  5. #255
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,787

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope not lost at all, your comparison complete fails and got destroyed
    one IS a right and ONE is NOT a right lol
    this fact wont change

    marriage = right
    child rape = not a right

    marriage is a right, child rape is not so your comparison fails
    he called those bigots that deny RIGHTS, which marriage is, child rape is NOT a rights so he isnt denying them anything = your post completely fails
    make 15 more posts and your comparison will still fail
    so thats EASY to deal with, nothing changed, your post got destroyed totally fails and facts win again
    ROTFLOL!

    Because YOUR particular code of morality doesn't approve of pedophiliac's perceived right to have sex with children, then it's ok to block their minority rights, and you're not a bigot.

    But when the moral code of tens of millions of others doesn't approve of your "right" of SSM, they're bigots!

    Oh, the hypocrisy of it.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  6. #256
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,291

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    ROTFLOL!

    Because YOUR particular code of morality doesn't approve of pedophiliac's perceived right to have sex with children, then it's ok to block their minority rights, and you're not a bigot.

    But when the moral code of tens of millions of others doesn't approve of your "right" of SSM, they're bigots!

    Oh, the twisted irony of it.
    wrong again, i havent talked about my morality im talking about FACTS, somethign you are choosing to ignore
    marriage was a right before gay people were fighting for the right they are denied, ignoring this fact wont make your post less of a failure
    your post complete fails and facts win again
    also never called ANYBODY a bigot that simply doesnt approve of SSM, this lie fails too

    marriage = a right
    child rape = not a right

    please let us know when that fact changes and you have one thing that supports your failed comparisons and false claims, thank you.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 11-11-14 at 11:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  7. #257
    Sporadic insanity normal.

    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,643

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    ROTFLOL!

    Because YOUR particular code of morality doesn't approve of pedophiliac's perceived right to have sex with children, then it's ok to block their minority rights, and you're not a bigot.

    But when the moral code of tens of millions of others doesn't approve of your "right" of SSM, they're bigots!

    Oh, the hypocrisy of it.
    The distinction between the two is quite simple, so far as I can tell.

    Pedophilia, if acted upon, harms people, specifically children.

    SSM does not.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  8. #258
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,787

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    wrong again, i havent talked about my morality im talking about FACTS, somethign you are choosing to ignore
    marriage was a right before gay people were fighting for the right they are denied, ignoring this fact wont make your post less of a failure
    your post complete fails and facts win again
    also never called ANYBODY a bigot that simply doesnt approve of SSM, this lie fails too

    marriage = a right
    child rape = not a right

    please let us know when that fact changes and you have one thing that supports your failed comparisons and false claims, thank you.
    THE FACT IS GAY MARRIAGE IS JUST INSTITUTIONALIZED SIN.

    Just like pedophilia is sin.

    And those are the facts.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  9. #259
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,787

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    The distinction between the two is quite simple, so far as I can tell.

    Pedophilia, if acted upon, harms people, specifically children.

    SSM does not.
    Sure it does. They grow up in a household that teaches gay sex is not a sin and thus the children are led astray. Many are taught a twisted theology that sends grown up children to Hell.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  10. #260
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,291

    Re: Is it bigotry when someone opposes SSM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    1.)THE FACT IS GAY MARRIAGE IS JUST INSTITUTIONALIZED SIN.
    2.)Just like pedophilia is sin.
    3.)And those are the facts.
    1.) nope thats just an opinion, if you disagree simply use facts and rove it, thanks
    2.) see #1
    3.) nope both of those are your opinions based on your personal beliefs
    your post fails again

    but thank you for further proving you dont understand what a fact vs opinion is.
    as always if you disagree simply bring forth the facts that support your claims, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •