View Poll Results: Is this add racist

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not racist in the least

    44 86.27%
  • racist to both races

    2 3.92%
  • racist towards blacks

    1 1.96%
  • racist towards whites

    4 7.84%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 126

Thread: offensive to both races commercial

  1. #81
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: offensive to both races commercial

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    White guy a nerdy idiot, black couple being cool and drinking their 6 pack of hardened sweet booze. No racism there. You have been brainwashed for so long by the news media and Madison Ave that you don't even notice it anymore. I only recently got a television so I see it and am shocked by what I see.
    you keep SAYING that but the rest of us are waiting for FACTS and PROOF to support your claim, let us know when you have some please.
    so far you have showed and been able to support ZERO amounts of racism. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  2. #82
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: offensive to both races commercial

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    1.)You are really high strung.
    2.) It is cheap compared to a good wine and fits the stereotype of what blacks are supposed to drink.
    1.) nope, just logical and like facts and reality of fantasy that cant be supported by anything lol
    2.) again says who? does it say its a good wine? by whos standards? thats all subjective and you assuming again, illogically assuming.
    3.) what stereotype? what are blacks supposed to drink?

    also other questions you dodged and never answered, is wine a common drink for tailgating lol
    nobody honest, educated and objective will ever by the strawman you are trying, and failing, to sell.
    Facts win again

    PLEASE in your next post, post ONE simple fact that supports your failed claims . . one . . thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 10:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: offensive to both races commercial

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you keep SAYING that but the rest of us are waiting for FACTS and PROOF to support your claim, let us know when you have some please.
    so far you have showed and been able to support ZERO amounts of racism. lol
    You are to angry and your attitude is to repulsive to have a conversation with.

  4. #84
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: offensive to both races commercial

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    You are to angry and your attitude is to repulsive to have a conversation with.
    Translation: you have nothing to support you failed claims so you are dodging and deflecting!

    let us know when you can, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 10:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: offensive to both races commercial

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: you have nothing to support you failed claims so you are dodging and deflecting!

    let us know when you can, thanks
    Hashapwa tahi

  6. #86
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,641

    Re: offensive to both races commercial

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    You are really high strung. It is cheap compared to a good wine and fits the stereotype of what blacks are supposed to drink.
    It seems you have this stereotype on what blacks are supposed to drink, does that make you racist? Nobody here, people of all ages and colors, are agreeing with you that this type of alcohol is what blacks are supposed to drink, maybe that should tell you something about how you think black people are supposed to act.
    Support DACA/Dreamers. "Find your humanity! Haven't any of you ever had a dream?"
    _____________________________________________

  7. #87
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: offensive to both races commercial

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    Hashapwa tahi
    another dodge and zero facts to support your claims lol
    thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  8. #88
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    39,148

    Re: offensive to both races commercial

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    White guy a nerdy idiot, black couple being cool and drinking their 6 pack of hardened sweet booze. No racism there. You have been brainwashed for so long by the news media and Madison Ave that you don't even notice it anymore. I only recently got a television so I see it and am shocked by what I see.
    You insist on pointing out (emphasizing?) only the racial, rather than the cultural, differences between those actors portrayed in the ad. Considering that this ad is aimed the typical football fan - which cultural group do you feel the ad was made to appeal to?
    Last edited by ttwtt78640; 10-27-14 at 10:43 AM.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  9. #89
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,233

    Re: offensive to both races commercial

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    It seems you have this stereotype on what blacks are supposed to drink, does that make you racist? Nobody here, people of all ages and colors, are agreeing with you that this type of alcohol is what blacks are supposed to drink, maybe that should tell you something about how you think black people are supposed to act.
    not only that the analogies all failed
    malt liquor was mentions, redds is an ale
    sweet was mentioned which "colt 45" is not
    cheap was mentioned and redds is MORE expensive than beer and malt liquor
    expensive wine was mentioned which wasn't mentioned in the commercial
    they are sports fans and tailgating, wine is not a common drink among tailgaters of any race

    the OP fails on so many levels that its one of the biggest failures this year lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  10. #90
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    62,198

    Re: offensive to both races commercial

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    Yes, targeting them with the standard fortified swill they are "supposed" to drink.
    Black people are "supposed" to drink hard cider?

    That's a stereotype?

    Who knew?

    on edit: I see it's an ale, not a hard cider
    Last edited by sangha; 10-27-14 at 10:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I don't have any issue with any investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •