View Poll Results: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she is

    23 67.65%
  • No, she is not

    11 32.35%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 90

Thread: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

  1. #71
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    socialism is a disease and the main issue is how infected a given individual is
    The economic disaster awaiting this Nation in the next few decades caused by this
    2nd 30-year Gilded age will make the first depression look like happy days are here again.

    And it will begin with the overexposure of public pensions and insurance companies .
    Physics is Phun

  2. #72
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Thank you B--I miss talking with you--a common sense GOP who doesn't run from his brand.
    I've seen you get lit up by far righties for this kind of post--not towing their line--yet they deny who they vote for.

    I can only go by what my friends who are small businessmen tell me--you have made an excellent case I could never make for the EIB.
    These anti-people are just blinded by their feelings against Sen. Warren .
    I'm not a Warren fan, by any means. But, using her reported support for the EIB to attack her from the right is ridiculous, and just makes people in the GOP who are supposed to be fiscal conservatives look childish at best, and totally ignorant at worst.

    Thanks for the kind words, BTW.
    Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, don't blame someone else, or expect others to make a change, you should stop complaining and make a different choice. Remember, the circumstances of your birth don't determine the outcome of your life.

  3. #73
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,951

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot 88 View Post
    Elizabeth Warren is known to be an opponent of awarding special privileges to corporations through the government. However, she supports the Export-Import bank, which largely serves to provide special privileges to corporations.

    Is she a hypocrite?
    Yes she is, and this is a very good example why I feel that way about her.

    The other hypocrisy she holds and will manifest itself over time is her "consumer protection" views that she managed to get rammed through. The consumers have no idea what kind of negative impact that will all have on their lives over time.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  4. #74
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,940

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    I'll listen to the small businessmen in Illinois who are GOPs and want the export/import bank.
    Problem is, they keep voting against their interests and they know it.

    Especially my friends who are GOP small businessmen being ****ed by the Elites and TEAts in their own party.
    I'm a serious poster and listen to both sides--try it some time .
    Don't make me laugh. You are one of the biggest partisan hacks on this site. Virtually every one of your posts does nothing but attack the right no matter the topic of the thread while I have never seen you say a single negative thing about the left.
    No one is going to believe the crap you are pushing.

  5. #75
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,211

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodly View Post
    Cool story bro!! Do you care to add even the smallest amount of substance to your post? Like possibly providing an example of her being misinformed and your explanation for why it is misinformed. This place is called debate politics. Not random dude on the internet says stuff without facts, context, or argument forum. That is of no interest to anyone. No one cares about your opinion of her. At least not unless you can make a coherent and informed argument to back up that opinion.
    She's not " misinformed", her supporters are misinformed.

  6. #76
    Educator Frodly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Last Seen
    06-26-16 @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    684

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    She's not " misinformed", her supporters are misinformed.

    So I take that as a no to the substance then.
    I'm a Tarte, what!! You want some of this??

    To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead. -- Thomas Paine

  7. #77
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,211

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodly View Post
    So I take that as a no to the substance then.

    Well they are.

    They follow in lock step when it comes to her " too big to fail " rhetoric.

    But Warren is absolutely silent when it comes to addressing the REAL criminals of the 2008 Financial crisis.

    She's a liar and a hypocrite.

  8. #78
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodly View Post
    I remember now why I rarely contribute at these forums. It is because the level of discourse rarely rises above "Ahhhhhhhhh Socialism!!!!!" There are no socialists in mainstream American politics. This is a fact. If you do not understand this fact, you should stop freely giving out your opinion until this fact has sunk in.
    LOL, just what I need, a lecture on what is socialism by someone who cannot quite understand that the American concept of libertarianism is at odds with socialist coercion



  9. #79
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    The economic disaster awaiting this Nation in the next few decades caused by this
    2nd 30-year Gilded age will make the first depression look like happy days are here again.

    And it will begin with the overexposure of public pensions and insurance companies .
    Hey NIMBY, you haven't voted in this poll. Why not?



  10. #80
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,898

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren a hypocrite?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot 88 View Post
    Is she a hypocrite?
    I thought she was a uhhmmm.... "native american"? Sorry, I just could not help myself.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •