View Poll Results: What will you do?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not vote

    5 3.94%
  • Vote for Clinton

    38 29.92%
  • Vote for Bush

    42 33.07%
  • Undecided

    6 4.72%
  • Other

    36 28.35%
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 220

Thread: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

  1. #181
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Everyone knows I am a huge fan of GWB but Jeb is a lot smarter the George and he would bring Florida in the foal therefore I would vote for Jeb in a NY minute.
    Stop compounding America's problems. And don't admit the bolded in public!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #182
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    All a 3rd party does is screw things up........They have zerro chance of electing their candidate.
    That's because Americans repeat the same mistake again and again.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #183
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is a little harsh my left wing friend. If you think our system is so bad you can move to Iran or Cuba.
    Isn't that line wore thin. Dissent should not be met with an invitation to leave.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #184
    EVOLUTIONARY ATHIEST doniston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    sheboygan, wi
    Last Seen
    12-12-14 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    953

    Re: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Romney's establishment! If half of the independents voted for the libertarian party, we'd have a third party. I'm just wondering when Americans are going to stop voting for the smart ass and dumb elephant.
    So Instead of complaining, help find a third alternative that the independents can find appealing. and the problem will be solved, I also am opposed to both parties but I try to make the best of things. let's start "THE ALTERNATIVE PARTY" ----- TAP------(and TAP the presently non-voting reserve)

  5. #185
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by doniston View Post
    So Instead of complaining, help find a third alternative that the independents can find appealing. and the problem will be solved, I also am opposed to both parties but I try to make the best of things. let's start "THE ALTERNATIVE PARTY" ----- TAP------(and TAP the presently non-voting reserve)
    Dude, I have one vote, sorry to disappoint you, but it's never given to either of the albatrosses. And, I said "......if half of the independents voted for the Libertarian Party, we'd have a third party" what else must I find?

    Do you understand that in the last presidential election the democrats won, republicans finished second, the Libertarian Party finished third, the Green Party finished fourth and the Constitutional Party finished fifth. Independents could bump the Libertarian Party up, at least one notch!
    Last edited by Montecresto; 10-10-14 at 12:34 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #186
    EVOLUTIONARY ATHIEST doniston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    sheboygan, wi
    Last Seen
    12-12-14 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    953

    Re: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Dude, I have one vote, sorry to disappoint you, but it's never given to either of the albatrosses. And, I said "......if half of the independents voted for the Libertarian Party, we'd have a third party" what else must I find?

    Do you understand that in the last presidential election the democrats won, republicans finished second, the Libertarian Party finished third, the Green Party finished fourth and the Constitutional Party finished fifth. Independents could bump the Libertarian Party up, at least one notch!
    and you still wouldn't win, The only winning strategy is an all inclusive third party not just the libertarian party.

    what else should you find? that all inclusive party. all these fringe parties need to come as one to have a chance.

  7. #187
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by doniston View Post
    and you still wouldn't win, The only winning strategy is an all inclusive third party not just the libertarian party.

    what else should you find? that all inclusive party. all these fringe parties need to come as one to have a chance.
    Ok, 15-20% of independents lean left and likely vote democrat. 15-20% of independents lean right and likely vote republican! and 10-15% are truly independent and those votes may go democrats! republicans or third parties. But if half of all independent voters voted for, as an example, the Libertarian Party, that would be a game changer.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #188
    EVOLUTIONARY ATHIEST doniston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    sheboygan, wi
    Last Seen
    12-12-14 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    953

    Re: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Ok, 15-20% of independents lean left and likely vote democrat. 15-20% of independents lean right and likely vote republican! and 10-15% are truly independent and those votes may go democrats! republicans or third parties. But if half of all independent voters voted for, as an example, the Libertarian Party, that would be a game changer.
    That is likely true, but it won't happen, You are simply adding a third specific choice, wherein it has to be a specific ANTI choice against the two major parties without I Identifying a specific set of ideologies that the voters have to agree to. It won't happen wtih the Libertarian party as a absolute choice.

  9. #189
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by doniston View Post
    That is likely true, but it won't happen, You are simply adding a third specific choice, wherein it has to be a specific ANTI choice against the two major parties without I Identifying a specific set of ideologies that the voters have to agree to. It won't happen wtih the Libertarian party as a absolute choice.
    Sure dude. Keep voting d & r.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #190
    EVOLUTIONARY ATHIEST doniston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    sheboygan, wi
    Last Seen
    12-12-14 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    953

    Re: 2016 - if it comes down to Clinton vs. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Sure dude. Keep voting d & r.
    I have no choice if I want my vote to count, Die-hards like you are just as deadset on your own mini brand of political party, as ultra-libs and ultra-cons. are with there's. yors isn't ultra, but still a LIB

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •