View Poll Results: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 20.00%
  • No

    59 78.67%
  • Not sure

    1 1.33%
Page 38 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1352

Thread: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

  1. #371
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Why do you assume you have a right to take a firearm anywhere you want to even on the property of others?
    You and your loaded questions.

    Copy of The Question Behind The Question By: John G. Miller by Ryan McHale on Prezi

    Do you think the second amendment needs amended?-8-jpg

    My carrying a gun doesn't victimize you, I don't assume I have the right I know I have the right, and we aren't talking about private property.

    So please, take your bull**** elsewhere.

  2. #372
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    can you tell me when this happened?
    Are you serious? Various gun bans have happened around the country as well as the federal level.

  3. #373
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    That is smugly dishonest. It also is evidence of the very problem I spoke about.
    I'm sorry you disagree, I guess we know where that places you, then.

  4. #374
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,179

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Hm. The guy that started this poll hasn't been back on since the day he posted it.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  5. #375
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    9,925

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I think ultimately the gun grabbers might try to grab guns. Then they will be killed and the nonsense will disappear
    I think more the more likely scenario is a government is going to run into somebody that so seriously out guns the police that the cost of making said somebody comply would be ludicrous at best and at that point the genie leaves the bottle. This is especially so if said somebody is mostly harmless and just prefers to be left alone. What's been going one is that the statists have been trying their damnedest to stuff the toothpaste back into the tube. With not very much success. Right now its just contained eventually that goes the way of the dodo bird, because somebody is going to be able to bring enough hurt that for intents and purposes they become self sovereign. Therein lies our countries evolutionary past and future. The choice we have before us is that of self sovereignty or to revert back to subjects of whatever. Our experiment which makes us unique has been flirting with self sovereignty. So are we going to take the final steps to eventual self sovereignty? Unknown for certain.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  6. #376
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    I think more the more likely scenario is a government is going to run into somebody that so seriously out guns the police that the cost of making said somebody comply would be ludicrous at best and at that point the genie leaves the bottle. This is especially so if said somebody is mostly harmless and just prefers to be left alone. What's been going one is that the statists have been trying their damnedest to stuff the toothpaste back into the tube. With not very much success. Right now its just contained eventually that goes the way of the dodo bird, because somebody is going to be able to bring enough hurt that for intents and purposes they become self sovereign. Therein lies our countries evolutionary past and future. The choice we have before us is that of self sovereignty or to revert back to subjects of whatever. Our experiment which makes us unique has been flirting with self sovereignty. So are we going to take the final steps to eventual self sovereignty? Unknown for certain.
    We started out as a state sovereign republic, but we are now mostly subjects of DC and the courts that continue to expand its powers...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  7. #377
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    9,925

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    We started out as a state sovereign republic, but we are now mostly subjects of DC and the courts that continue to expand its powers...
    Like I said the government is going to run into somebody they cant push or break without serious cost. When they do, not if, when. When they do the world will change dramatically once again. Because once one does something other people will be able to replicate it. At that point the government no matter how big will be faced with something they may only subdue at very large cost.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  8. #378
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I disagree. I know what sort of training Air Marshals and Flight Deck officers go through. people who service airlines are not millionaires and can be bribed.
    I doubt you can cite an example of that. Anyway, no guns on airplanes.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #379
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    "Shall not be infringed" was not intended to prevent "infringements"
    That's a new one.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #380
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    It's not hyperbole to point out the truth.
    Sorry but just because you disagree with the ideology of the left doesn't mean they are all interested in tyranny. Your blanket statement fails.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 38 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •