View Poll Results: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 20.00%
  • No

    59 78.67%
  • Not sure

    1 1.33%
Page 26 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 1352

Thread: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

  1. #251
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,954

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Anyone who supports magazine limits is in a criminal conspiracy with armed criminals and should be seen as such
    Anyone that supports magazine cap bans has NOT thought it thru, period.

    Just another feel good restriction that would only harm people trying to defend themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #252
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,708

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Anyone that supports magazine cap bans has NOT thought it thru, period.

    Just another feel good restriction that would only harm people trying to defend themselves.

    we disagree.

    the hand wringing, garment soiling low information ninny probably hasn't so I agree with you there

    however, the scumbags like Biden and Feinswine who push these laws in congress are dishonest POS who are using magazine limits as Don Cuomo did in NY to incrementally ban guns

    first 20 rounds than 10 then seven etc

    scumbag politicians should not be protected by anyone having more rounds in their weapons than other citizens are allowed to own



  3. #253
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,954

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    we disagree.

    the hand wringing, garment soiling low information ninny probably hasn't so I free wit your there

    however, the scumbags like Biden and Feinswine who push these laws in congress are dishonest POS who are using magazine limits as Don Cuomo did in NY to incrementally ban guns

    first 20 rounds than 10 then seven etc

    scumbag politicians should not be protected by anyone having more rounds in their weapons than other citizens are allowed to own
    Are you on your cell? That's barely readable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #254
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,708

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Are you on your cell? That's barely readable.
    auto correct does strange crap. plus my keyboard sometimes skips a letter.

    Note I edited it and there is no evidence of doing so in my post



  5. #255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Yeah Jerry! What's wrong with you?!

    That round is way too expensive for casual killing
    I kinda what to know who Jet57 thinks is running around with a machinegun which costs as much as a car, weighs a friggin ton and costs $7 per round. You have to be in good shape just to pick the damn thing up and lug it across the room, and it has to be mounted on something in order to use it; it cannot be shoulder-fired.

    Is Jet saying that someone with an NFA machinegun is performing all these killings? Is Jet saying someone bought a modern .50cal illegally?

  6. #256
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,708

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I kinda what to know who Jet57 thinks is running around with a machinegun which costs as much as a car, weighs a friggin ton and costs $7 per round.

    Is Jet saying that someone with an NFA machinegun is performing all these killings? Is Jet saying someone bought a modern .50cal illegally?
    or even a Barrett "LIGHT" 50 which costs 14K and weighs more than three AR 15s and can hardly be concealed even if it doesn't require a tax stamp



  7. #257
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    or even a Barrett "LIGHT" 50 which costs 14K and weighs more than three AR 15s and can hardly be concealed even if it doesn't require a tax stamp
    Well I'm sure when Jet posts his source material we will see exactly what kind of .50cal machinegun he claims is being used in all this crime.

  8. #258
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,708

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Well I'm sure when Jet posts his source material we will see exactly what kind of .50cal machinegun he claims is being used in all this crime.
    might be one of those brown bess styled muskets. some of those suckers were 50 or even 70 caliber IIRC

    28G shotguns are close to 50 caliber

    I suppose someone shot dove out of season with one



  9. #259
    Undisclosed
    Unrepresented's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    06-12-16 @ 09:05 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,230

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    I don't wish to be Germany, nor Japan.




    Comparing nations tends to be apples and orangutans anyway.


    But looking at various jurisdictions, there is no reason to believe gun control leads to any decline in violence.

    Rates of violence are chiefly a result of


    Poverty
    Corrupt/ineffective gov't
    Gangs/tribes/factions
    drug trade
    cultural traits.


    After studying this issue for many years, I am convinced of that.
    I'd be happy to have Germany or Japan's homicide rates, even if I don't want to adopt every aspect of their culture and society.

    The fact that we don't believe we're capable of achieving things that nations with less resources are achieving bothers me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    well mother jones is a joke and it ignores legal vs illegal gun owners
    How exactly do you intend to accurately determine the number of illegal gun owners?

  10. #260
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,206

    Re: Do you think the second amendment needs amended?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrepresented View Post
    I'd be happy to have Germany or Japan's homicide rates, even if I don't want to adopt every aspect of their culture and society.

    The fact that we don't believe we're capable of achieving things that nations with less resources are achieving bothers me.

    How exactly do you intend to accurately determine the number of illegal gun owners?
    prove that it is strictly the amount of fire arms in our nation causing this issue.
    It's okay to be white

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •