Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller
Thats not what the op is about. Its about the myth that is white privilege
The Dem Socialist qalways post anonymous polls... I refuse to participate in them.
"God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."
Look at the asians immigrating to other countries ... look at for example the difference between middle eastern People in America, who tend to be wealthier and more educated, and People from the middle east in Europe ... HUGE difference ... coming from the same countries With the same culture and the same religion and everything.
"He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
And so what if they were wealthy? Which in still not conceding. I known allot of asian families and while successful, they are not rich.
But im not even talking about the first generation folks. In talking bout their kids and grand kids. If there were white privelage, they would not be doing as well as whites educationally or in the workplace. They do better than whites.
2. They are more wealthy BEFORE THEY CAME TO AMERICA ... that's the point, many latin American People come from dirt poor countries that were in the middle of WARs.
3. Again, look at "asians" in different countries .... they do better on average not because there is some Cultural difference, there are plenty of socio-economic conditions that make a difference ...
1. Asian and whites as individual races in the united states. Not sure of the class. But with asian families its 70 something pct of children are born to married couples. If you dont think that matters then i dont think we should converse about it further because we likely will not agree .
2. So what? What i keep repeating is that even if they did, their kids would not be doing as well if there were white privilege in this country. They do better than whites so it eliminated the idea there is white privilege.
3. How asians do in their country of origin has nothing to do with white privilege. Leftists claim their is some advantage in the united states because you are white. There isnt. If there were, people from other races within the United States would not make as much money or be as accomplished academically as white people.