View Poll Results: What should be done to battle income inequality in the USA?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do not intervene

    47 51.09%
  • Yes, do intervene

    45 48.91%
Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1006

Thread: Income Inequality

  1. #671
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Income Inequality

    Hey! Pay attention!

    I made no comment about the study ... evidently, trying to find information was too difficult for the left wing ... so, I simply googled to show that it COULD be done. You didn't see me agree/disagree with the example. Frankly, I didn't even bother to read it ... it was an EXAMPLE of how to collect data.

    Get over it ... you can't make your argument stand up, so you want to attack an example of a google search that seems to be so much more difficult for the left to perform? Could that be because you can't find data to support your position?

    Get a life ....
    We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
    - Orson Welles

  2. #672
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by GBFAN View Post
    Hey! Pay attention!

    I made no comment about the study ... evidently, trying to find information was too difficult for the left wing ... so, I simply googled to show that it COULD be done. You didn't see me agree/disagree with the example. Frankly, I didn't even bother to read it ... it was an EXAMPLE of how to collect data.

    Get over it ... you can't make your argument stand up, so you want to attack an example of a google search that seems to be so much more difficult for the left to perform? Could that be because you can't find data to support your position?

    Get a life ....
    Since when is linking to false data..... support for an(y) argument?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #673
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Since when is linking to false data..... support for an(y) argument?
    Damn, this gets boring .... there was NO argument. Your leftie said it couldn't be done ... I took 30 seconds to do it. We weren't discussing the content of the example.

    But, hey, keep gnawing on that bone ... when it's the only bone ya got, ya can't let it go.
    We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
    - Orson Welles

  4. #674
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by GBFAN View Post
    Damn, this gets boring .... there was NO argument.
    Yes there was an argument, which you then summarize:
    Your leftie said it couldn't be done ... I took 30 seconds to do it.
    There are 2 ways to show what amount of benefits families receive, reality and fantasy.
    We weren't discussing the content of the example.
    What is the point in making up crap...if it is being used to show what level of benefits are available or actually received? Supporting documentation SHOULD stand, otherwise we could say anything, any level of benefits are available.....and then do a touchdown dance.

    Big whoop.

    But perhaps that is how you play, you need false victories.

    But, hey, keep gnawing on that bone ... when it's the only bone ya got, ya can't let it go.
    Um, bub, this isn't the only rodeo in the thread, open your eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #675
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Yes there was an argument, which you then summarize: There are 2 ways to show what amount of benefits families receive, reality and fantasy.What is the point in making up crap...if it is being used to show what level of benefits are available or actually received? Supporting documentation SHOULD stand, otherwise we could say anything, any level of benefits are available.....and then do a touchdown dance.

    Big whoop.

    But perhaps that is how you play, you need false victories.

    Um, bub, this isn't the only rodeo in the thread, open your eyes.
    I bow in disgraced defeat to the nonsense in your head that masquerades as intelligent thought.
    We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
    - Orson Welles

  6. #676
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by GBFAN View Post
    I bow in disgraced defeat to the nonsense in your head that masquerades as intelligent thought.
    You didn't need Google to win the argument, you could have just said that those in poverty can collect $1M/month....and declare the argument won.

    Whata champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #677
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You didn't need Google to win the argument, you could have just said that those in poverty can collect $1M/month....and declare the argument won.

    Whata champ.
    See what I mean? Your inability to understand the essence of the discussion has handicapped your ability for intelligent input. The totality of your misdirected thought process simply leaves me in awe.
    We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
    - Orson Welles

  8. #678
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by GBFAN View Post
    See what I mean? Your inability to understand the essence of the discussion has handicapped your ability for intelligent input. The totality of your misdirected thought process simply leaves me in awe.
    And as per usual, you cannot describe the error, you just say it exists.

    Lets see your victory dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #679
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    And as per usual, you cannot describe the error, you just say it exists.

    Lets see your victory dance.
    Unlike the left, I do not revel in the incompetency of my opponent. I only shake my head in awe at the magnitude of it.
    We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
    - Orson Welles

  10. #680
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    How would I value government programs?
    Quote Originally Posted by GBFAN View Post
    [I]Actually, it's pretty simple ... Google to the rescue.
    Where upon, you quote from a discredited, debunked CATO "paper".

    But relying on debunked, false data....is not winning the "the data is available" argument, anymore than pulling the numbers from your azz is.

    But as I said, this, to you, is a win.

    As the papers debunking the CATO "paper" point out, there are MANY variables involved, from the state a family resides in to, the the information they get on what is available to them. The only accurate way is to survey a population......not "theoretically" take a "median" and start maximizing the benefit level.

    But then, some need "simple" answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •