View Poll Results: What should be done to battle income inequality in the USA?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do not intervene

    47 51.09%
  • Yes, do intervene

    45 48.91%
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1006

Thread: Income Inequality

  1. #541
    I am the pretty one.
    TobyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Income Inequality

    I often supp on the tears of children. And I fill my pool with hundreds of bottles of bottled water that I stole from Planned Parenthood clinics.



    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    No its not. Fair is a standard that puts everybody on a level playing feild, and stops people from going hungry, having lack of shelter, or other basic human rights. Its not objective at all.

    Well seeing as you usually believe in huge factory farms for animals, that's actually kinda true...

    And yea neocons are basically anti anything good and are simply greedy.

  2. #542
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    they general fail themselves
    Wrong.

    You can deny facts all you want. It does not make them true.

    What does starving mean again?

  3. #543
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    No its not. Fair is a standard that puts everybody on a level playing feild, and stops people from going hungry, having lack of shelter, or other basic human rights. Its not objective at all.
    That is not any better or factual than the old socialist standard.

  4. #544
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    i often supp on the tears of children. And I fill my pool with hundreds of bottles of bottled water that I stole from Planned Parenthood clinics.
    Equals

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    i have no legitimate argument so I make jokes.

  5. #545
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    That is not any better or factual than the old socialist standard.
    Yea fair is human rights for all... And you call that socialism? You apparently don't know what socialism is...

    I actually do believe in a mixed market economy with a slight towards socialism...

    God I'm sick of ppl miss defining socialism!

  6. #546
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Yea fair is human rights for all... And you call that socialism? You apparently don't know what socialism is...
    How are we talking about human rights?

    I actually do believe in a mixed market economy with a slight towards socialism...

    God I'm sick of ppl miss defining socialism!
    So basically you believe in socialist ideas. How was I wrong again when I said just as much?

  7. #547
    I am the pretty one.
    TobyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Income Inequality

    Oh, what was your argument again ?

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Equals

  8. #548
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    How are we talking about human rights?



    So basically you believe in socialist ideas. How was I wrong again when I said just as much?
    Because socialism is a form of economy....

    Human rights is well, human rights... Their very different things...

    Human rights is the right to education, food, water, shelter, clothes, etc... Every human has a right to these things regardless of economic structure....

  9. #549
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    Oh, what was your argument again ?
    Fair would be a standard of a level playing field where ppl don't starve, and have access to basic human rights...

    Why dont you just read what i wrote?

  10. #550
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Income Inequality

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Because socialism is a form of economy....
    Do you not want to put socialist ideas into the economy?

    Human rights is well, human rights... Their very different things...

    Human rights is the right to education, food, water, shelter, clothes, etc... Every human has a right to these things regardless of economic structure....
    If you can obtain those things on your own accord or on the agreement of others, then yeah, you have a right to them.

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •