View Poll Results: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    29 28.16%
  • No

    74 71.84%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 209

Thread: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Wait, why are we still even talking about Benghazi?

  2. #12
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,291

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    what are your thoughts?
    About as much as a piece of fly crap on an elephant turd. Republicans still won't vote for her. No change.

  3. #13
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    To be frank, those who would be dissuaded from voting for her based on this issue alone likely would't have supported her in the first place. Her popularity, while lower than when in office as SOS, remains among (if not the) the highest of any current politician.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    My thoughts are this took too long to find out, the evidence is destroyed. It's very unlikely people will come forward willing to testify under oath against Hillary.

    I hope you are wrong my friend........I think if the Liar Hillarry were elected president it would be a total disaster for our great country and I don't know if we will recover from it.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #15
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    Wait, why are we still even talking about Benghazi?
    Because 4 Americans died and she did nothing to stop it and then she lied about it after the fact.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #16
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I hope you are wrong my friend........I think if the Liar Hillarry were elected president it would be a total disaster for our great country and I don't know if we will recover from it.
    Yea. Save the draconian rhetoric.


  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Because 4 Americans died and she did nothing to stop it and then she lied about it after the fact.
    More Americans than that died in the Iraq War started on lies and false pretenses. Why isn't Fox News talking about that scandal? How about the Americans killed wrongfully in botched drug raids? Why isn't Fox News talking about that scandal? How about the Americans dying from perscription drug overdose? Why isn't Fox News talking about that scandal? There's dozens upon dozens more scandals than Benghazi, and with more fatalities. It's 2014 and you're still talking about Benghazi. We get it already. Some really powerful people ****ed up, but that's not the first time it's ever happened nor will it be the last. Learn to move on and stay current.

  8. #18
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    what are your thoughts?
    Most of the people that would vote for her don't care about Benghazi.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  9. #19
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    what are your thoughts?
    People vote on one issue overwhelming more than any other, and that is the economy. Clinton will run on the economy if she runs. If republicans try and use Benghazi to attack her, that is great for Clinton.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #20
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I agree and one has to ask one selve do we want a habitual liar as a president?
    What lies did Clinton tell about Benghazi?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •