View Poll Results: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    29 28.16%
  • No

    74 71.84%
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 209

Thread: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I agree and one has to ask one selve do we want a habitual liar as a president?
    We have had on for the last 6 years, what difference does it make now?

  2. #132
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,374

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    what are your thoughts?
    No, because it's a fake scandal. Libya is dangerous, and while it's too bad someone got killed, sending in the Marines all the time is a very bad idea.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  3. #133
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,374

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    We have had on for the last 6 years, what difference does it make now?
    6 years? Is that all? . At least 45 by my count....


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  4. #134
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    95,940

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Hillary is a pathetic choice for President

    she's incompetent, over the hill and not all that bright. and on top of that she screwed up big time in this matter

    of course all the male hating leftwing women and neutered males who want a castrating bitch in office don't care how incompetent the hildabeast is, they will vote for her no matter
    Clinton is not my first choice in 2016...... for NONE of the hyperbolic right wing knee jerk hateful reasons you gave. I simply want someone who is far more progressive and can serve two terms.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #135
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,668

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Clinton is not my first choice in 2016...... for NONE of the hyperbolic right wing knee jerk hateful reasons you gave. I simply want someone who is far more progressive and can serve two terms.
    Yeah, an aging harridan like Cankles is going to be too worn out. What you want is a young socialist who will further destroy our freedoms
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

  6. #136
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,374

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Hillary is a pathetic choice for President

    she's incompetent, over the hill and not all that bright. and on top of that she screwed up big time in this matter

    of course all the male hating leftwing women and neutered males who want a castrating bitch in office don't care how incompetent the hildabeast is, they will vote for her no matter
    Why is it that saying something bad about Sarah Palin makes one a sexist, but not Hillary Clinton?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  7. #137
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,668

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Why is it that saying something bad about Sarah Palin makes one a sexist, but not Hillary Clinton?
    I don't recall bashing male hating harpies or castrated girly men who rant about Palin as being "sexist"

    just stupid and silly
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

  8. #138
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    No, because it's a fake scandal. Libya is dangerous, and while it's too bad someone got killed, sending in the Marines all the time is a very bad idea.
    I can still see Hillary at the funeral bent over and telling one of the mothers whose son was murdered "We will get the people who made that video."
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #139
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Clinton is not my first choice in 2016...... for NONE of the hyperbolic right wing knee jerk hateful reasons you gave. I simply want someone who is far more progressive and can serve two terms.
    I wonder do you think that all Republicans are right wingers.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #140
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,288

    Re: Do you think the Benghazi scandal could bring down Hillary's run for President?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Another day....another sexist NP post. Yawn.
    And another poll of his that ironically points out yet again how extreme his views are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama when it comes to lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •