View Poll Results: Is ISIL Islamic

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    61 93.85%
  • No.

    4 6.15%
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 154

Thread: Is ISIL Islamic?

  1. #51
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Is ISIL Islamic?

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    That is a BS statement. But it doesn't surprise me you would be the one to post it. You love taking things out of context making them what you want them to be. After all in your political, religious state, ..,,,,,,,,,you are bankrupt and have no choice to but incenerate to continue. Cheers!
    You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

    But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

    "Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)


  2. #52
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,840

    Re: Is ISIL Islamic?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

    But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

    "Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)


    Not only did you not lay a foundation for the quotes, you proved once again your goal was to inflame. Thank you for this post because obviously you have no historic validation for the reasoning behind such scriptures. People like you are dangerous because they seek regurgitate things that further their political agenda but haven't the balls or the intelligence to back it up.

  3. #53
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Is ISIL Islamic?

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    ,...the first one was Jewish...
    Lol, he thinks Peter was a pope!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #54
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Is ISIL Islamic?

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Not only did you not lay a foundation for the quotes, you proved once again your goal was to inflame. Thank you for this post because obviously you have no historic validation for the reasoning behind such scriptures. People like you are dangerous because they seek regurgitate things that further their political agenda but haven't the balls or the intelligence to back it up.
    So ISIS is not a religious organization cuz they wanna kill people?


  5. #55
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Is ISIL Islamic?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So ISIS is not a religious organization cuz they wanna kill people?
    What kind of a stupid strawman is that? Pathetic.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Is ISIL Islamic?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So ISIS is not a religious organization cuz they wanna kill people?
    There's no end to the excuses for the US to be in perpetual war in the ME.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #57
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Is ISIL Islamic?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    What kind of a stupid strawman is that? Pathetic.
    Such personal attacks!!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #58
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Is ISIL Islamic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Such personal attacks!!
    No, I was commenting on a post. Do attempt to discern the difference.

  9. #59
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Is ISIL Islamic?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    No, I was commenting on a post. Do attempt to discern the difference.
    Do keep that in mind. Do you know any members of IS? Have you heard what they have said with regards to their disenchantment of the US interference in the ME that war hawks dismiss?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #60
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Is ISIL Islamic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Do keep that in mind. Do you know any members of IS? Have you heard what they have said with regards to their disenchantment of the US interference in the ME that war hawks dismiss?
    Do you get all your positions from IS?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •