View Poll Results: This is embarassing for:

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Palin family

    31 49.21%
  • Alaskans

    8 12.70%
  • Americans

    8 12.70%
  • John Mccain

    11 17.46%
  • McCain/Palin voters

    18 28.57%
  • I stepped in a Moose pie

    28 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 251

Thread: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

  1. #131
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Oh. OK. Thanks for the always valuable foreign perspective on American elections.
    You're welcome - and thank you for the ever predictable response when someone doesn't bow to your superior wisdom.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Show where anybody anywhere pounds (your word not mine) on Obama's daughters.
    And lets not forget that the left completely ignored the Bush girls.

  3. #133
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    This is a great post where at first you attack others for and then proceed to give your interpretation when everyone arrived for the party and what that the fight was about.

    The only question is why were the Palins asked to leave the party if they were the innocent attendees.
    The OP set the poll up with a bias through reading more into the article than what was there. There is no evidence that the Palin kids were under the influence. There is no evidence that they instigated the ordeal. I simply gave another example of what could of occurred. No one is denying that there was a fight. The real question should be what/who provoked it?
    Last edited by vesper; 09-14-14 at 04:16 PM.

  4. #134
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    All of this as they hide behind a "war on women".
    Absolutely, the crap the left has spewed about Palin and her children, had been toward some female on the left, it would have been viewed as criminal.

  5. #135
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    The OP set the poll up with a bias through reading more into the article than what was there. There is no evidence that the Palin kids were under the influence. There is no evidence that they instigated the ordeal. I simply gave another example of what could of occurred. No one is denying that there was a fight. The real question should be what/who provoked it?
    You just can't rant about others "reading between the lines" and then turn around and do it yourself. It just cracked me up.

  6. #136
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    So, to be clear, we are now retreating from the position that "Obama did not blame ATM's for unemployment" to "okay, he did, but not for all unemployment"... ?
    No, I am not. And anyone with an ounce of common sense would not get that out of:

    "He cited a couple of examples. Do you not think that he thinks there is more?"

    Jeepers, CP... think. Don't let hackery prelude your thoughts.



    Oh. So, you saw an opportunity to get in a ding at Bush, and are now irritated that someone saw an opportunity to get in a ding at Obama?
    Like I said, I saw an opportunity to retort with something clever, so I did. And if you look at the quote I cited, you'll see that the dig was first thrown towards Obama. Of course you remained silent


    Naturally. Sneering at those lowbrow folk who don't think like us, clinging to their sky-god and their boomsticks is one of the ways in which the Left assures itself that it is morally superior. When Rush goes off on one of his crass riffs about "Moochelle Obama", everyone sniffs about how Family Is Supposed To Be Off-Limits; but oh! We can engage in some Self-Affirmation by denigrating a conservative womans' family? Delightful!
    When Michelle Obama and kids get their own retarded reality show and become attention whores of immense proportions, then yeah, call 'em whatever ya want. And Michelle is not off-limits as you know.... there's NEVER been a more hated first lady when it comes to the rabid right.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  7. #137
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    You just can't rant about others "reading between the lines" and then turn around and do it yourself. It just cracked me up.
    Well I'm glad you got a chuckle, not all is lost. However, if the OP is going to set up a thread with such a slant making judgments without proof, the standard had been set. To give common sense rebuttal of a scenario that could be just as likely on the information given is fair. And if you go back and read my original post I stated we don't know why Bristol Palin gave some guy a right hook to the jaw.

  8. #138
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,375

    Re: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  9. #139
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Well I'm glad you got a chuckle, not all is lost. However, if the OP is going to set up a thread with such a slant making judgments without proof, the standard had been set. To give common sense rebuttal of a scenario that could be just as likely on the information given is fair. And if you go back and read my original post I stated we don't know why Bristol Palin gave some guy a right hook to the jaw.
    Nobody knows for certain what started the fracas. So almost everyone here is putting there own thought out scenario. The only thing we seem to know is that the Palins were at a party and a fight ensued. Then the Palins were all asked to leave. I don't want to "read between the lines" but it is usually the trouble makers who are asked to leave.

    But I am waiting for the cell phone video to come out.

  10. #140
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: Who should be embarrassed by the drunken Palin brawl the most?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Nobody knows for certain what started the fracas. So almost everyone here is putting there own thought out scenario. The only thing we seem to know is that the Palins were at a party and a fight ensued. Then the Palins were all asked to leave. I don't want to "read between the lines" but it is usually the trouble makers who are asked to leave.

    But I am waiting for the cell phone video to come out.
    That's what a blog reported and just about every left wing news group is making hay of it being very careful to use the word "alleged". Look, being members of a snowmobile club doesn't mean everyone in attendance are fans of the Palins including the one hosting the party for the club members. If there is a cell phone video, I'd love to see it as long as it has audio too.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •