View Poll Results: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    6 24.00%
  • No

    12 48.00%
  • Yes and No

    5 20.00%
  • Something Else

    2 8.00%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 84

Thread: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

    LOL @ Yawehism.

  2. #12
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    The only difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity has had 500 more years to be neutered by secular society than Islam has. In another 500 years, Islam will have been forced to grow up a little more, like Christianity has, and will stop acting like a bunch of petulant children. Neither religion has, or will, gone quietly into peace. Both would go out and kill people in a second if given half a chance.
    Christianity was "neutered" before secularism. Separation of church and state relied on the reformation. It's not an inevitability, Christianity was unique and its a mistake to assume it just happens everywhere.

    The Islamic world doesn't even have to come up with the idea. Yet it takes so hard.

  3. #13
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

    No, it isn't. It's a hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic, authoritarian bag of nonsense, just like its children, Islam and Christianity. It turns a blind eye on its own horrors, perpetuates adherence to myth instead of reality, and commits genocide and rape in an effort to maintain its power. Just like its children, Islam and Christianity.

    Quote Originally Posted by vasuderatorrent View Post
    Judaism was a sect for those born from the tribe of Judah. Judaism excludes the remaining 11 tribes. I still don't know the proper terminology for this ancient religion even though many people call it Judaism. Is there a better term rather than Yahwehism?
    This is not true at all. Judaism is not derived from the tribe of Judah. All 12 tribes are equally part of Judaism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    The only difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christianity has had 500 more years to be neutered by secular society than Islam has. In another 500 years, Islam will have been forced to grow up a little more, like Christianity has, and will stop acting like a bunch of petulant children. Neither religion has, or will, gone quietly into peace. Both would go out and kill people in a second if given half a chance.
    Judaism likely would as well. Though a history of persecution instead of a history of power might temper it a bit. But Judaism in power isn't treating Palestine terribly well, so maybe not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben K. View Post
    Christianity was "neutered" before secularism. Separation of church and state relied on the reformation. It's not an inevitability, Christianity was unique and its a mistake to assume it just happens everywhere.

    The Islamic world doesn't even have to come up with the idea. Yet it takes so hard.
    Are you suggesting that Protestants don't commit horrific genocide? The various efforts of the British empire would disagree. It wasn't lacking at all in religious motivation to kill heathens. Or the violence committed by largely Protestant Americans against Indian tribes? No, Martin Luther did very little to stem the violence of his religion. Enlightenment thinkers and secular ideas turned society against the validity of killing people for what they think or believe. Education, not theology, taught us that one culture or society is not inherently better than another, and that there should be no violence or discrimination against people just because they're different. No religious idea gave us that value. Abandoning religious ideas did.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  4. #14
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    No, it isn't. It's a hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic, authoritarian bag of nonsense, just like its children, Islam and Christianity. It turns a blind eye on its own horrors, perpetuates adherence to myth instead of reality, and commits genocide and rape in an effort to maintain its power...
    And would you cite the Last Genocide committed by Jews for us?

    Your Moral Equivalence posts are PC CRAP.
    The Number One Islamo-apologist on DP. Always on Call.
    NOT Coincidentally, YOU and I (and probably Half of Jews) are Atheists, as Judaism innately questions, while Dominance and Submission are the inherent traits of Islam.
    Your posts are absurd and empty Moral equivocating.


    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale

    Judaism likely would as well. Though a history of persecution instead of a history of power might temper it a bit. But Judaism in power isn't treating Palestine terribly well, so maybe not.
    The Oposition to Israel/Zionism was RELIGIOUS Judaism, and it's main Opposition still is Ultra-Orthodox Judaism.

    Israel treated the Palestinians quite fairly, even well, before the 2000 Intifada/WAR the Arabs started.


    Quote Originally Posted by pashendale
    Are you suggesting that Protestants don't commit horrific genocide?...
    Dishonest strawman.
    All Members of all religions commit crimes.
    The issue here are those committed in the NAME of religion [NOW] and Islam wins that battle in a LANDSLIDE of at Least 50:1 over everyone else.
    Last edited by mbig; 09-08-14 at 05:02 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  5. #15
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    And would you cite the Last Genocide committed by Jews for us?

    Your Moral Equivalence posts are PC CRAP.
    The Number One Islamo-apologist on DP. Always on Call.
    NOT Coincidentally, YOU and I (and probably Half of Jews) are Atheists, as Judaism innately questions, while Dominance and Submission are the inherent traits of Islam.
    Your posts are empty Moral equivocating/PC Filth.
    How on earth do you get me as an apologist for Islam? It's a horrific ideology. The world would be immensely better if it ceased to exist. But I make the unpopular point that, given similar political or economic circumstances, Islam is not unique in its horror or its ideologies. I have pretty much never said a kind word about Islam that wasn't explicitly about the Golden Age of Baghdad's contribution to science and medicine. But I certainly oppose efforts to use Islam in order to ignore the crimes by its contemporaries.

    I don't know how you find Judaism to be an ideology of questioning. The Judaism I experienced growing up certainly wasn't, even in the fairly liberal Reform Judaism that I was a part of. I'm rather unusual in that I started as a Conservative Jew before my family changed synagogues and moved to a Reform one, over a specific ideological disagreement. I was able to see two different branches of the religion from the inside. Neither one "innately questions" and were both just as much about submission as Islam and Christianity (and Hinduism) are.

    I'm sorry if reality bothers you to the extent that you have to claim "PC filth".

    The Oposition to Israel/Zionism was RELIGIOUS Judaism, and it's main Opposition still is Ultra-Orthodox Judaism.

    Israel treated the Palestinians quite fairly, even well, before the 2000 Intifada/WAR the Arabs started.
    There has been near constant violence over that land for at least a century, long before the state of Israel existed. Since obtaining a significant military advantage, Israeli Jews have been committing what can only be called genocide against Palestinians. Would a whole lot of Israel's neighbors wipe them out if given the chance? Of course. But two wrongs don't make a right.

    Dishonest strawman.
    All Members of all religions commit crimes.
    The issue here are those committed in the NAME of religion [NOW] and Islam wins that battle in a LANDSLIDE of at Least 50:1 over everyone else.
    I never said that members of all religions didn't commit crimes. Though people without religion commit far fewer crimes. The distinction between violence that is religiously motivated and "committed in the name of religion" is always a nonsensical one. A Hindu community that gang rapes a woman because of their religious views of female sexuality isn't committing violence in the name of Hinduism. But they are certainly committing violence BECAUSE of Hinduism. The IRA doesn't kill people "in the name" of their religion. But they certainly do it because of their religion. Israel doesn't kill Palestinians in the name of Judaism, but they do it because of their religion. This "in the name of" distinction only exists to excuse some religious violence while cherry-picking which forms you want to condemn. But you claim that not cherry picking and condemning all religious violence is somehow "PC filth".
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  6. #16
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    ....

    I don't know how you find Judaism to be an ideology of questioning. The Judaism I experienced growing up certainly wasn't, even in the fairly liberal Reform Judaism that I was a part of. I'm rather unusual in that I started as a Conservative Jew before my family changed synagogues and moved to a Reform one, over a specific ideological disagreement. I was able to see two different branches of the religion from the inside. Neither one "innately questions" and were both just as much about submission as Islam and Christianity (and Hinduism) are.
    Your AND my Atheism, as I pointed out, is NO exception, as you DISHONESTLY seek to infer.
    Secularism, if not outright Atheism, is Common for Jews.
    It's NOT just because you serendipitously changed synagogues.
    How DISHONEST.

    Quote Originally Posted by paschendale
    I'm sorry if reality bothers you to the extent that you have to claim "PC filth".
    It Absolutely is PC Filth.
    Despite your usual long BS reply.
    You did NOT answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by mbig
    Quote Originally Posted by paschendale
    ...commits Genocide and Rape in an effort to maintain its power...
    And would you cite the Last Genocide committed by Jews for us?
    that is/Remains an Horrendous slander.
    As bad as and indeed, another Blood Libel.
    PC Filth.



    Quote Originally Posted by paschendale
    There has been near constant violence over that land for at least a century, long before the state of Israel existed. Since obtaining a significant military advantage, Israeli Jews have been Committing what can Only be called Genocide against Palestinians.

    Would a whole lot of Israel's neighbors wipe them out if given the chance?
    Of course.
    But two wrongs don't make a right.
    This is wildly Untrue.
    Perhaps you can tell us how many Palestinians have been killed in this 100 Year "Genocide".
    This is such a Deluded and heinous charge, it isn't even allowed in the M-E section.

    Jews could have for 50 years, and Can now, wipe out all of the 'Palestinians' in a few days.

    What a/Another Horrendous attempt at Crockpot Moral Equivalence.
    Utterly Deluded claim by paschendale.


    Quote Originally Posted by paschendale
    I never said that members of all religions didn't commit crimes. Though people without religion commit far fewer crimes. The distinction between violence that is religiously motivated and "committed in the name of religion" is always a nonsensical one....
    And the religion that commits the by FAR Most crimes (murder/cleansing/intolerance) in it's Name..
    AGAIN..
    and UNrefuted from my last (or several hundred previous for that matter).. Is Islam, in a Landslide.
    Untouched.
    Last edited by mbig; 09-08-14 at 05:43 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  7. #17
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Your AND my Atheism, as I pointed out, is NO exception, as you DISHONESTLY seek to infer.
    Secularism, if not outright Atheism, is Common for Jews.
    It's NOT just because you serendipitously changed synagogues.
    How DISHONEST.
    It's common for Reform American Jews... because as a group, they don't take religion very seriously. Devout Jews, on the other hand, don't do that. You are attempting to paint Jews as a single, monolithic group that all think the same thing. Please recognize that there are different groups that do different things. Many Jews, including many American Jews, are not particularly secular. It is not Judaism itself that encourages this, it is that Reform Judaism just doesn't end up taking itself very seriously.

    It Absolutely is PC Filth.
    Despite your usual long BS reply.
    You did NOT answer:

    that is/Remains an Horrendous slander.
    As bad as and indeed, another Blood Libel.
    PC Filth.

    This is wildly Untrue.
    Perhaps you can tell us how many Palestinians have been killed in this 100 Year "Genocide".
    This is such a Deluded and heinous charge, it isn't even allowed in the M-E section.
    Between five and ten times as many Palestinians (almost all of whom are civilians and many of whom are children) are killed every single year in this conflict than are Israelis. Again, in a religious conflict, BOTH SIDES ARE WRONG. Neither is fighting for much more than a label. In this case, that label and the associated delusions of cultural superiority (experienced by both sides) are keeping people from sharing this one piece of land. Were they not religious, there would be no conflict.

    As I said at the beginning of this, before you started frothing at the mouth, Judaism isn't conducting the same kind of horrific violence that Islam, Christianity, and Hinduism do. But it also doesn't have the opportunity to do so. Since it teaches pretty much the same thing as the other three, much larger religions, I see no reason to think that it wouldn't. Uneducated nations of poor Jews would likely brutalize women the same way that uneducated nations of poor Muslims and Christians do. They would likely murder people for religious unorthodoxy. They would likely use the same violence to further authority the way their religious descendants do. They are, after all, preaching almost the exact same thing, and the violence and brutality that those later two religions espouse had its origins in Judaism.

    And the religion that commits the Most crimes in it's Name..
    AGAIN..
    and in an UNrefuted from my last (or several hundred for that matter).. Is Islam, in a Landslide.
    Untouched.
    Again, the distinction of "in the name of religion" instead of because of a religion is meaningless. You are attempting to disqualify some religious violence. Stand up and condemn all religious violence, instead of cherry picking some to condemn.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  8. #18
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    It's common for Reform American Jews... because as a group, they don't take religion very seriously. Devout Jews, on the other hand, don't do that. You are attempting to paint Jews as a single, monolithic group that all think the same thing. Please recognize that there are different groups that do different things. Many Jews, including many American Jews, are not particularly secular. It is not Judaism itself that encourages this, it is that Reform Judaism just doesn't end up taking itself very seriously.
    Secularism and Atheism are common among Conservative Jews as well.
    In fact, all but the Orthodox inter-marry at 60+%.
    So there won't even be many non-Orthodox Jews for you to slander soon enough.

    Your posts are full of dishonest claims, you think you are smart enough to equivocate on, but they're all still, PC attempts at moral equivalence.

    Of course, in Islam, Atheism and Secularism are Apostasy: a Capital Crime, including changing religion.
    What happens to Jewish or Christian "Apostates"?

    I missed it.
    What BS you post.

    Quote Originally Posted by paschendale

    Between five and ten times as many Palestinians (almost all of whom are civilians and many of whom are children) are killed every single year in this conflict than are Israelis.
    So you STILL Have NO ANSWER as to how many Palestinians have been killed in this "Genocide".
    Your Filthy Dishonest Libel has now been reduced to Israel winning (in casualty number) a War/Intidada/Hamas-Rocketing/Political Conflict the Palestinian STARTED.

    And this "Genocide" is really only since the 2000 Intifada. Did Judaism teachings change on Y2K?
    That is NOT "Genocide"
    Your posts remain a FILTHY Blood Libel.


    Quote Originally Posted by paschendale

    Again, in a religious conflict, BOTH SIDES ARE WRONG. Neither is fighting for much more than a label. In this case, that label and the associated delusions of cultural superiority (experienced by both sides) are keeping people from sharing this one piece of land. Were they not religious, there would be no conflict.
    And that is Pure Ignorant.
    Zionist settlement (indeed Zionism) was NOT religious, it was the result of mainly Euro persecution of an Ethnicity.


    As I said at the beginning of this, before you started frothing at the mouth, Judaism isn't conducting the same kind of horrific violence that Islam, Christianity, and Hinduism do.
    You're Now LYING bout what you said on this very page. ("Same Genocide, rape. etc")

    Quote Originally Posted by pashendale

    But it also doesn't have the opportunity to do so. Since it teaches pretty much the same thing as the other three, much larger religions, I see no reason to think that it wouldn't. Uneducated nations of poor Jews would likely brutalize women the same way that uneducated nations of poor Muslims and Christians do. They would likely murder people for religious unorthodoxy. They would likely use the same violence to further authority the way their religious descendants do. They are, after all, preaching almost the exact same thing, and the violence and brutality that those later two religions espouse had its origins in Judaism.
    Well you have a Jewish state and they are NOT doing what you Emptily Claim they are taught, nor are they here.

    Quote Originally Posted by paschendale
    Again, the distinction of "in the name of religion" instead of because of a religion is meaningless. You are attempting to disqualify some religious violence. Stand up and condemn all religious violence, instead of cherry picking some to condemn.
    It isn't meaningless and indeed IS the string Topic.
    Religion and peace. Or lack thereof.

    Now I'm really pissed at your Filthy Slanders after years of your more common PC 'all religions are the same' BS.
    Last edited by mbig; 09-08-14 at 06:23 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  9. #19
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post

    Are you suggesting that Protestants don't commit horrific genocide? The various efforts of the British empire would disagree. It wasn't lacking at all in religious motivation to kill heathens. Or the violence committed by largely Protestant Americans against Indian tribes? No, Martin Luther did very little to stem the violence of his religion. Enlightenment thinkers and secular ideas turned society against the validity of killing people for what they think or believe. Education, not theology, taught us that one culture or society is not inherently better than another, and that there should be no violence or discrimination against people just because they're different. No religious idea gave us that value. Abandoning religious ideas did.
    No, I'm capable of tracing the evolution of an idea. What you're suggesting is that the bill of rights has no influence today or unique importance because slavery existed in it's aftermath, right under its very nose.


    Separation of church and state goes further back than the reformation to the Gregorian Reform. It's all older than a proper concept of a secular state. Some cultures, like broader Christian culture, proved fertile grounds for such an evolution.

    Why hasn't it taken in Muslim culture?

  10. #20
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Is Yawehism a "Religion of Peace"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben K. View Post
    No, I'm capable of tracing the evolution of an idea. What you're suggesting is that the bill of rights has no influence today or unique importance because slavery existed in it's aftermath, right under its very nose.

    Separation of church and state goes further back than the reformation to the Gregorian Reform. It's all older than a proper concept of a secular state. Some cultures, like broader Christian culture, proved fertile grounds for such an evolution.
    You'll definitely need to offer some actual evidence of this. Kings were subordinate to the church. Napoleon's refusal to let the pope crown him was shocking at the time. What you're saying sounds like a lot of historical revisionism, trying to overlay your modern American ideals (which are good ideals) over history to justify painting your religion as somehow superior and an ally of those modern ideals when it is anything but.

    Why hasn't it taken in Muslim culture?
    Secularism didn't "take" in Christian culture. It supplanted it. Christian culture now exists in the southern countries in Africa. We don't have Christian culture here. We have secular culture.

    In that same vein, secular culture has been trying since at least the 1950s to gain a foothold in the Middle East (which if, of course, not the entirety of Muslim countries). It's had some successes, and plenty of setbacks, including the propping up of fundamentalist dictators in order to prevent those countries from embracing socialist ideas and allying with the Soviet Union. A lot of the movements behind the Arab Spring (which has been a mixed bag) were secular movements. Why hasn't secular culture supplanted Muslim culture? Because it's still in the process of doing so. Let's root for it to continue.

    ------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Secularism and Atheism are common among Conservative Jews as well.
    In fact, all but the Orthodox inter-marry at 60+%.
    So there won't even be many non-Orthodox Jews for you to slander soon enough.
    None of which is the result of Judaism. It comes from American secularism. Why is it important to you to suggest that Judaism is somehow superior to other religions? It isn't. It's a normal crappy one just like all the others.

    Your posts are full of dishonest claims, you think you are smart enough to equivocate on, but they're all still, PC attempts at moral equivalence.

    Of course, in Islam, Atheism and Secularism are Apostasy: a Capital Crime, including changing religion.
    What happens to Jewish or Christian "Apostates"?

    I missed it.
    What BS you post.
    Christian apostates are killed in Christian countries. This, as usual, requires the explanation that industrialized secular nations aren't Christian countries, while many southern African ones, where they allow religion to dominate their lives in ways that industrialized secular nations would never tolerate. In Lesotho, Zambia, or Nambia, apostasy is met with violence, just like in Saudi Arabia. Why does this fact confuse you?

    So you STILL Have NO ANSWER as to how many Palestinians have been killed in this "Genocide".
    Your Filthy Dishonest Libel has now been reduced to Israel winning (in casualty number) a War/Intidada/Hamas-Rocketing/Political Conflict the Palestinian STARTED.

    And this "Genocide" is really only since the 2000 Intifada. Did Judaism teachings change on Y2K?
    That is NOT "Genocide"
    Your posts remain a FILTHY Blood Libel.
    Why are you only counting since 2000? Again, cherry picking your data. Either way, every single year, including since 2000, thousands of Palestinian children are killed by the Israeli military. How can you possibly not consider that genocide? And why must you invoke emotionally charged terms like "blood libel" (which has nothing to do with the situation we're talking about) in order to support your factually incorrect argument? Are you really suggesting that these children aren't dying? It seems like you are, since you deny the numbers involved and I apparently have to hunt them down for you.

    2013 was a deadly year in Israel-Palestine | +972 Magazine (38 Palestinians vs 6 Israeli deaths in 2013)
    Israel and the Palestinians: Gaza abacus | The Economist (173 Palestinians vs 4 Israeli deaths in 2012)
    Sharp increase in Palestinian deaths in 2011 - Middle East - Al Jazeera English (105 Palestinians vs 11 Israeli deaths in 2011)

    And that is Pure Ignorant.
    Zionist settlement (indeed Zionism) was NOT religious, it was the result of mainly Euro persecution of an Ethnicity.
    I have no idea how you can suggest that a reaction by Jews to religious persecution in Europe is not religious in nature. Do you know what the words you're using mean?

    You're Now LYING bout what you said on this very page. ("Same Genocide, rape. etc")
    Remember that first post that started your weird rants? The one where I speculated that Judaism might be more peaceful than its contemporaries but we don't really know since it doesn't occupy the position of power that Hinduism, Christianity, and Islam enjoy? And the most available evidence, the violence in Palestine, doesn't really suggest that Judaism is immune to inciting religious violence when it has a little power to do so. I don't see any reason to assume that it wouldn't act exactly the same as its contemporaries with global power.

    Well you have a Jewish state and they are NOT doing what you Emptily Claim they are taught, nor are they here.
    Judaism's teaching are just as misogynistic, authoritarian, and cruel as other religions' are. Because they are the exact same teachings. It's excellent that Israel isn't the same kind of poor and uneducated nation that Nambia or Afghanistan is. But that doesn't vindicate the religion.

    It isn't meaningless and indeed IS the string Topic.
    Religion and peace. Or lack thereof.
    The difference between religiously motivated violence and violence "in the name of a religion" is not the thread topic at all. It's a meaningless distinction that you keep bringing up in order to claim that some religious violence is acceptable and some (the modern string of Islamic-based violence) isn't. Any violence done over religious distinctions or religious ideology is wrong. Do you disagree with that statement? Is a woman being killed for having sex outside of marriage more or less evil when committed by Muslims in Saudi Arabia than it is when committed by Christians in Mozambique or Hindus in India? I say it is completely evil in all three cases and should never be tolerated.

    Now I'm really pissed at your Filthy Slanders after years of your more common PC 'all religions are the same' BS.
    Why do you capitalize "filthy slanders"? I've been dying to ask that for years. Frothing conservatives and religious apologists capitalize words for emphasis rather than just proper nouns and the start of sentences. Why do you do that?
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •