View Poll Results: Is Ferguson about...

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Racism

    17 15.45%
  • Police injustice

    23 20.91%
  • Cultural differences

    12 10.91%
  • Class Warfare

    13 11.82%
  • Crazy people

    50 45.45%
  • All the above

    31 28.18%
  • Other

    17 15.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 313

Thread: Ferguson

  1. #261
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    In my opinion, one shot would be very inappropriate and unjustified.
    So then why harp on the fact that there were multiple shots?

  2. #262
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Lots of ways. If he had tried to get control of the cop's gun. If he overpowered him before he got off a shot (he didnt obviously but he could have attempted it), etc.

    We had a cop killed here with his own gun a few yrs ago...by a naked guy.
    A naked guy?

  3. #263
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    So then why harp on the fact that there were multiple shots?
    because simply that's the fact ?!
    Envidia te mata !!!

    The blind leading the blind !!!


  4. #264
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,988

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Always keep an eye on the naked guy on the street.
    Doesnt everyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #265
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,988

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    A naked guy?
    Mentally ill or on drugs, in an intersection. The cop made mistakes but still, if he had even drawn his gun, much less shot this guy....he would have been crucified in the media. Dont you think so?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #266
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,988

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    because simply that's the fact ?!
    That fact is that you dont know how many shots were needed to stop the assumed threat to the cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #267
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Mentally ill or on drugs, in an intersection. The cop made mistakes but still, if he had even drawn his gun, much less shot this guy....he would have been crucified in the media. Dont you think so?
    Oh hell yeah. He probably would have been accused of targeting naked men too.

  8. #268
    Educator

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 12:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    That fact is that you dont know how many shots were needed to stop the assumed threat to the cop.
    Especially since witnesses have stated that this guy "bum rushed" the cop after having previously attacked him and that this perpetrator kept coming until the "final" sixth shot stopped him.

    People in this country have no interest to wait until after at least a preliminary investigation is completed before resulting to savage, uncivilized pandemonium. Regardless of your race, you may not attack the police, try to steal their weapon, and expect not to be killed as a result.

    According to a news report I just say, 7 people were killed and 29 wounded in drive bys and other shootings in chicago this weekend. Why the hell is Al Sharpton in Ferguson? He needs to be in Chicago.


    ‘A dozen witnesses’ say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting | New York Post

    ‘A dozen witnesses’ say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting | New York Post
    "We need to ask some very tough questions of the senator from Illinois. It's not enough to be black, it's not enough to be articulate, it's not enough to be eloquent and a media darling. The only question will be how deaf an ear, or how blind an eye will people turn in order to turn a frog into a prince." -Eddie Huff

  9. #269
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    That fact is that you dont know how many shots were needed to stop the assumed threat to the cop.
    You US people watch too much Zombie movies.
    Envidia te mata !!!

    The blind leading the blind !!!


  10. #270
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,988

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    You US people watch too much Zombie movies.
    People familiar with the actual shooting of defensive weapons and the factual results of gun fights are aware that single shots rarely kill instantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •