View Poll Results: Is Ferguson about...

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Racism

    17 15.45%
  • Police injustice

    23 20.91%
  • Cultural differences

    12 10.91%
  • Class Warfare

    13 11.82%
  • Crazy people

    50 45.45%
  • All the above

    31 28.18%
  • Other

    17 15.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 313

Thread: Ferguson

  1. #221
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Ferguson

    The fact is a police officer is in a no win situation in these types of cases......The left are ready to murder this police officer and they have not even heard his version how the incident went down. Talk about a kangaroo court.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #222
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,041

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    I disagree.

    I'm all for protest, if you have a strong enough opinion about something to warrant it.

    But if you start looting and rioting, you're no longer just protesting...a line has been crossed.
    I am getting so sick of the people ignoring this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  3. #223
    Educator HogWash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-03-15 @ 12:47 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    997

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I am getting so sick of the people ignoring this fact.
    Reverse Racism... those people are like a bunch of roaches. As soon as the light goes off, they're back. The cops may as well withdraw and let Ferguson become nothing but a bad memory. Burn the son of a bitch to the ground, roaches.
    Liberalismódividing up the EARNED wealth of honest, hard working and ingenious AMERICANS and giving it to the leeches who would rather waste their worthless lives living off the government teat.
    -----HogWash-----

  4. #224
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,041

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    Reverse Racism... those people are like a bunch of roaches. As soon as the light goes off, they're back. The cops may as well withdraw and let Ferguson become nothing but a bad memory. Burn the son of a bitch to the ground, roaches.
    Seems a bit harsh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #225
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Seems a bit harsh...
    yeah, I am sure most residents aren't assholes, looters, anarchists and other scum. and its usually innocent people who get hurt when the scum riot. The best thing that can happen is that the legitimate protestors can protest peacefully and the looters get 556 lobotomies or 9mm colonoscopies



  6. #226
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,041

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    yeah, I am sure most residents aren't assholes, looters, anarchists and other scum. and its usually innocent people who get hurt when the scum riot. The best thing that can happen is that the legitimate protestors can protest peacefully and the looters get 556 lobotomies or 9mm colonoscopies
    Agreed. Most of the people, like anywhere really, are normal nice people that want to have a nice family and enjoy life. I don't know anything about Hogwash but he sounds like a racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  7. #227
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,041

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    Reverse Racism... those people are like a bunch of roaches. As soon as the light goes off, they're back. The cops may as well withdraw and let Ferguson become nothing but a bad memory. Burn the son of a bitch to the ground, roaches.
    I have to add that this sounds slightly racist...

    EDIT: Racist rhetoric confirmed.
    Last edited by Bodhisattva; 08-19-14 at 01:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  8. #228
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,041

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The fact is a police officer is in a no win situation in these types of cases......The left are ready to murder this police officer and they have not even heard his version how the incident went down. Talk about a kangaroo court.
    That is a misnomer... Aussies do not allow kangaroos into their court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #229
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Agreed. Most of the people, like anywhere really, are normal nice people that want to have a nice family and enjoy life. I don't know anything about Hogwash but he sounds like a racist.
    maybe so maybe not. the fact is almost all of the crime being committed NOW in that area is perpetrated by black thugs.



  10. #230
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,041

    Re: Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    maybe so maybe not. the fact is almost all of the crime being committed NOW in that area is perpetrated by black thugs.
    I agree with that. The racist sounding part is that he describes residents of Ferguson as "people are like a bunch of roaches. As soon as the light goes off, they're back. " and that the answer is to, "Burn the son of a bitch to the ground, roaches." Actually... I am now confirming that he is a racist. FACT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •