View Poll Results: Do you feel that Michael was capable of attacking the cop?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's more believable after seeing the video

    32 65.31%
  • No, it's not more believable that he attacked the cop unprovoked

    4 8.16%
  • I think the cop shot him out of anger

    12 24.49%
  • I think the cop feared for his life and that's why he shot him

    1 2.04%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 93

Thread: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

  1. #71
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,954

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    The video could've been made after the shooting using actors. Cops can easily arrange such things.

    If the story were consistent, then that possibility could've been dismissed, but because the account in the video makes the whole story inconsistent, the possibility of fraud must be raised.
    Well they went to amazing detail to do so, since even his underwear matched in both events, robbery and shooting.

    See pics in post 139 in this thread:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...olice-say.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #72
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,670

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    The video could've been made after the shooting using actors. Cops can easily arrange such things.
    More believable that Michael brown was violent??-impliedfacepalm-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  3. #73
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,670

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Well they went to amazing detail to do so, since even his underwear matched in both events, robbery and shooting.

    See pics in post 139 in this thread:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...olice-say.html
    Don't even try to reason with Solletica. At some point, this has to be considered trolling.

    Besides, the cops didn't have time to go in and film a video. They were too busy trying to stop people from destroying their town.


    Or was that all fake, too? All the videos we are seeing of the riots and looting - wonder if that was faked by the police, too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  4. #74
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    People will believe what they want to believe, with or without any proof.

  5. #75
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    More believable that Michael brown was violent??-impliedfacepalm-jpg
    See -- i KNEW it involved aliens!

    There are just too many holes in the story for it to be anything but.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #76
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Don't even try to reason with Solletica. At some point, this has to be considered trolling.
    And not to mention finding a young black actor who is willing to play that role in the aftermath of all this. Maybe they have stock video they keep around for this stuff, just like the drugs and guns they plant in peoples cars.
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Um - by watching the video? How about you ask that store clerk if Brown was violent?


    Fine...I will re-phrase.

    The question was 'do you feel that Michael was capable of attacking a cop'?

    How on Earth could I possibly know what he is or is not capable of doing?

    I do not and neither do you...only he knew that.


    Good day.

  8. #78
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,670

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post


    Fine...I will re-phrase.

    The question was 'do you feel that Michael was capable of attacking a cop'?

    How on Earth could I possibly know what he is or is not capable of doing?

    I do not and neither do you...only he knew that.


    Good day.
    Before the video, I would say you had a good point.

    However, after this?

    More believable that Michael brown was violent??-mb-jpg

    It looks like he's quite capable of attacking anyone.


    Good evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Before the video, I would say you had a good point.

    However, after this?

    More believable that Michael brown was violent??-mb-jpg

    It looks like he's quite capable of attacking anyone.


    Good evening.
    I try not to judge crimes until ALL the facts are in.

    Maybe he was capable of attacking a cop, maybe he was not.

    I cannot know.

    I am certainly not calling one video 'ALL the facts'.

    Not should anyone else, IMO.


    Let the courts decide.

  10. #80
    Professor
    herenow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    12-11-15 @ 11:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,686

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    If the police say that Michael attacked him first it will definitely be more believable now as opposed to before. I still suspect foul play, but I know how our minds work. Seeing him tower over and manhandle the clerk paints a picture of his character.

    There's a saying; "live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, nobody would believe it".

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •