View Poll Results: Do you feel that Michael was capable of attacking the cop?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's more believable after seeing the video

    32 65.31%
  • No, it's not more believable that he attacked the cop unprovoked

    4 8.16%
  • I think the cop shot him out of anger

    12 24.49%
  • I think the cop feared for his life and that's why he shot him

    1 2.04%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 93

Thread: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

  1. #41
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Here's the version of the events that's consistent w/all the facts and Occam's Razor. . .

    darrell wilson shoots dead Michael Brown who is fleeing from him. And unfortunately for him, there are witnesses and word gets out.

    Cops in police dept. are in a frenzy--have to come w/up a story fast to justify the cops' actions, and decide to make a phony video of a robbery, paying the convenience store clerk/manager a large sum of $$ to film it there. Cops make the video, then decide to say that the wilson was trying to capture a robber--Michael Wilson--fleeing the crime.

    However, the evidence doesn't hold up that wilson could've known about the robbery at the time, and so cops are left to say that wilson didn't know about the robbery but that it happened anyway. Cops then go to Brown's friend, Johnson, and coerce him into saying that he helped rob the store in exchange for not charging him w/another crime and letting him walk free.
    Doesn't this forum already have a conspiracy theory section for people to indulge in their unhinged fantasies?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #42
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,697

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    How on Earth could I possibly know if Michael Brown was violent or not?
    Um - by watching the video? How about you ask that store clerk if Brown was violent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  3. #43
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Um - by watching the video? How about you ask that store clerk if Brown was violent?
    Well, at least I now understand why shampoo bottles come with instructions to lather, rinse and repeat.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  4. #44
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,697

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Well, at least I now understand why shampoo bottles come with instructions to lather, rinse and repeat.
    Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Doesn't this forum already have a conspiracy theory section for people to indulge in their unhinged fantasies?
    It's the simplest logical explanation given the following facts

    1) Cops waited for 2 days before releasing robbery account, instead of immediately following the incident.
    2) Michael Brown had no criminal record
    3) Dorian Johnson wasn't charged w/robbery, even though video (supposedly) shows he helped commit it.

    I suggest you go back to listening to Limbaugh, since logic is too much for your conservative head.

  6. #46
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,940

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    It's the simplest logical explanation given the following facts

    1) Cops waited for 2 days before releasing robbery account, instead of immediately following the incident.
    2) Michael Brown had no criminal record
    3) Dorian Johnson wasn't charged w/robbery, even though video (supposedly) shows he helped commit it.

    I suggest you go back to listening to Limbaugh, since logic is too much for your conservative head.
    In another thread, you've insinuated that the vid-cam footage was faked. I wonder if you still think this, given that it's been confirmed who the guy strong-arming the tiny-by-comparison clerk was.

  7. #47
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    I suggest you go back to listening to Limbaugh, since logic is too much for your conservative head.
    Ah -- even more bizarre fantasies.

    Have you considered moving to Hollywood? Flesh out these scripts a bit and you might be able to earn a living.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  8. #48
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,940

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Ah -- even more bizarre fantasies.

    Have you considered moving to Hollywood? Flesh out these scripts a bit and you might be able to earn a living.
    Only if you're referring to schlocky straight-to-video productions.

  9. #49
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    it's been confirmed who the guy strong-arming the tiny-by-comparison clerk was.
    But he's just a "teenager", Nota -- a poor, defenseless teenager!

    I'm always amazed when racialists have no ability to understand the world around them without framing all human interaction based upon race with one race automatically the victim despite their actual pattern of behavior.

    For every genuine racist who hates blacks for being black, there must be a hundred racialists who act as enablers for bad behavior.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  10. #50
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: More believable that Michael brown was violent??

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    In another thread, you've insinuated that the vid-cam footage was faked. I wonder if you still think this, given that it's been confirmed who the guy strong-arming the tiny-by-comparison clerk was.
    Careful, those are some big, adult words you are using: confirmed, insinuated. I recommend that you not use such words until you actually know what they mean.

    In that post you cited, I stated clearly that the Johnson was likely coerced into confessing the robbery by the cops in exchange for not being charged w/another crime.

    In other words, confession doesn't prove guilt, a concept that rush likely hasn't taught you.

    By Occam's Razor (another word to which you're not likely familiar), that's the explanation for him not being charged, given all the OTHER known facts.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •