View Poll Results: Mutliple Choice - Check all statement you see as true:

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • A white person should not teach minority children.

    2 2.86%
  • A person of a minority race cannot teach white children.

    2 2.86%
  • Race is not a factor on a person's competency to teach anything.

    41 58.57%
  • Making the race of a teacher an issue is in itself racist.

    22 31.43%
  • I have a completely different perspective and will explain.

    3 4.29%
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 243

Thread: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

  1. #181
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,875
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Of course you were. If you want to argue that an American black can move to Africa to avoid racial injustice, I'd argue that Africa is oppressed by the West. At national and global scale, blacks suffer injustice.
    Wow...just....wow. So no matter what, to you, whites are the problem no matter what.

    I'm done here. Arguing with extremists is about as useful as tits on a boar hog.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  2. #182
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Wow...just....wow. So no matter what, to you, whites are the problem no matter what.
    False. Whites are not the problem, racism is. Racism results not just from racial bigotry but a system supporting injustice and privilege. Your inability to explain the difference between racial bigotry and racism is noted.

    Your manic repetition (bolded) demonstrates your cognitive hysteria resulting from irrational absolutes.

    I'm done here. Arguing with extremists is about as useful as tits on a boar hog.
    Buh bye.


    If you get a chance, tell us about the importance of perpetuating "white culture" and the "white race". You do believe in the importance of those things, right?
    Last edited by ecofarm; 08-02-14 at 05:43 PM.

  3. #183
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,875
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    False. Whites are not the problem, racism is. Racism results not just from racial bigotry, but a system supporting injustice and privilege.
    And according to what you just posted whites are the only ones that are racist across the whole globe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    If you get a chance, tell us about the importance of perpetuating "white culture" and the "white race". You do believe in the importance of those things, right?
    I already answered your question. You were too busy ignoring large chunks of my posts so prolly missed it.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  4. #184
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    And according to what you just posted whites are the only ones that are racist across the whole globe.
    That's true (at a global scale), but it does not mean whites are the problem. You see... you are absorbed in demonizing a race and avoiding reality. If you could get away from blaming race, and focus on blaming people that perpetuate social constructs, perhaps you would understand the problem. Unfortunately, you will probably remain fixated on blaming race instead of understanding the issue.

    Your propensity to blame race is noted.

    Why do you find it necessary to blame race instead of people? Is it because of an assumed innocence of whites that you cannot bear to give up?

    I already answered your question. You were too busy ignoring large chunks of my posts so prolly missed it.
    Tell us about the importance of "white culture" and the "white race", without hiding your position in gibberish.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 08-02-14 at 05:56 PM.

  5. #185
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    That's true (at a global scale)
    nope its factually false and will always be factually false.

    You have been trying to sell this mentally retarded, dishonest, intellectually/logically and factually unsupportable lie for a long time and the results are the same each time.
    Honest educated people laugh at a suggestion so factually wrong proven over and over again by the pure definition of words, facts and reality.
    Each time its brought up it gets DESTROYED by many posters and facts and you have never been able to post ONE accurate, logical or factual thing to support. Its pure comedy and will continue to be. So please continue, so we again can continue to laugh at such a mentally inept strawman. LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #186
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope its factually false and will always be factually false.


    Absolutes are so boring and spamming them only demonstrates a lack of knowledge. Case in point: you have no idea what the future holds but you claim to be a psychic in rhetorical desperation. Pathetic.

    We've all seen the routine, no one respects it; feel free to continue spewing (madly fonted) gibberish.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 08-02-14 at 07:18 PM.

  7. #187
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post


    Absolutes are so boring and spamming them only demonstrates a lack of knowledge.

    Case in point: you have no idea what the future holds but you claim to be a psychic in rhetorical desperation. Pathetic.

    We've all seen the routine, no one respects it. Fell free to continue spewing (madly fonted) gibberish.

    Translation: You still haven't posted any facts to support your failed and factually proven wrong claims, cant and wont so you continue to deflect while we continue to laugh at such failed suggestions

    LMAO I knew you would post anythign to support your proven wrong claims, we all knew it lol

    anybody want to take bets this doesnt change

    You post gets destroyed and facts win again!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #188
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    You post gets destroyed and facts win again!
    Try a new routine?

  9. #189
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Try a new routine?
    BAM! called it!
    still nothing

    PLEASE, we beg you, in your next post PLEASE PLEASE support your factually proven wrong claim that: minorities cant be racist or practice racism. . . . . . I bet you wont and cant . . . .

    Direct challenge, support your obnoxious, dishonest, retarded and mentally inept "claim" with FACTS or it just further cements the complete failure of the comical lie you continue to re-post

    count down to next deflection begins now . . . . . .
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #190
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Whites Need Not Apply?[W:68]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    BAM! called it!
    still nothing

    PLEASE, we beg you, in your next post PLEASE PLEASE support your factually proven wrong claim that: minorities cant be racist or practice racism. . . . . . I bet you wont and cant . . . .

    Direct challenge, support your obnoxious, dishonest, retarded and mentally inept "claim" with FACTS or it just further cements the complete failure of the comical lie you continue to re-post

    count down to next deflection begins now . . . . . .
    Your replies to me herein are like a rabid attack dog unleashed on unsuspecting and innocent people. There's no rhyme or reason, there's no substance whatsoever. You have just spewed empty crap for three posts in a row.

    Are you even aware of the subject? Because nothing in your posts demonstrates so. When you would like to discuss the issue, instead of spewing random crap, let me know.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 08-02-14 at 07:41 PM.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •