View Poll Results: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 14.29%
  • No

    54 85.71%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 112

Thread: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

  1. #71
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by mpg View Post
    I think that Obama's heart is anti-Israel, but his policies are pro-Israel out of political necessity.



    What anyone on this planet might think about anything doesn't really matter.

    What matters is what they do.

  2. #72
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    What anyone on this planet might think about anything doesn't really matter.

    What matters is what they do.

    "What you do speaks so loudly I can't hear what you say."


    Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  3. #73
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?




    Evidently he doesn't, he keeps starting threads like this one!

  4. #74
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    Let's see.

    Over 75% of Jews voted for Obama in both elections and or gave him campaign contributions.


    Something tells me no.
    Damn facts are always getting in the way...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  5. #75
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    If you don't know that there's a lot of drilling going on all over the USA you're out of touch with reality.
    Winner winner, chicken dinner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #76
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Looks lke the people who voted no are raging lefties like you...........Don't know Conservatives are not responding
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  7. #77
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    This thread is pure comedy gold.
    Attached Images Attached Images Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?-comedy_gold_2012-jpg 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  8. #78
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    If the results of the poll on this thread mean anything I don't believe that we'll need to do this poll again for a long frickin' time.

  9. #79
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by polisciguy View Post
    I voted no. And I'm no lefty. Though I'm guessing anyone remotely left of you is considered a lefty.
    That includes this guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #80
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    If the results of the poll on this thread mean anything I don't believe that we'll need to do this poll again for a long frickin' time.
    But, but, but only lefties voted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •