View Poll Results: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 14.29%
  • No

    54 85.71%
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 112

Thread: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

  1. #51
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    No, not 'anti' ,but less helpful than earlier administrations. I could believe that Obama is negative toward Israel , though.
    Why, because along with his support and check he attached a note asking Israel to work a little harder for the peace?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #52
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,286

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Hmmm what planet are you from?
    The planet Get Real. Where 87% of people get it. This poll isn't going quite the way you expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  3. #53
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,013

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Well what do you think?
    I've seen no reason to think that.

  4. #54
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,286

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Here you go

    U.S. Total Crude Oil and Products Imports

    And purely for crude oil which also shows a massive drop, especially in OPEC crude oil imports

    U.S. Crude Oil Imports
    Please don't confuse Navy with facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  5. #55
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Well what do you think?
    Almost no one agrees with you on this one my left wing friend.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Almost no one agrees with you on this one my left wing friend.

    Looks lke the people who voted no are raging lefties like you...........Don't know Conservatives are not responding
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #57
    Advisor polisciguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    10-30-17 @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    396

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    I voted no. And I'm no lefty. Though I'm guessing anyone remotely left of you is considered a lefty.

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Looks lke the people who voted no are raging lefties like you...........Don't know Conservatives are not responding

    Many posters far to the right of you voted no.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,276

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    He wouldn't have even been nominated unless he'd proved his loyalty to Israel. That's the way the system works - not just in the US, all over the Western world, but particularly in the US.
    We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

    Benjamin Netanyahu, as quoted in Ma'ariv, 16 April, 2008

  10. #60
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,407

    Re: Do you think the Obama administration is anti Israel?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    No. Like any other POTUS he is Pro-Israel. Keeps the funds going to Israel.
    I'm not sure he'd have a choice. Even if he were anti-Israel, the pro-Israel people in our country/government are very strong and I think that's a battle he'd lose if he were to try and cut off funding.

    *IF*... key word: "if"... he is anti-Israel, I believe he wouldn't bother fighting this battle when he knows he wouldn't win. Too much political capital to lose.

    Personally, I see nothing to suggest he's necessarily anti-Israel, but I don't think he's technically pro-Israel, either.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •