View Poll Results: Would you?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Laugh

    28 71.79%
  • Be offended

    1 2.56%
  • Think it's inappropriate

    10 25.64%
  • Not a big deal

    18 46.15%
  • All the above

    3 7.69%
  • No response

    3 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

  1. #21
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,432

    Re: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    It is inappropriate in any public setting other than a comedy factory or a bar... unless she was referring to Dali, or something.
    Do I get double points for understanding the Dali reference?
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  2. #22
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,185

    Re: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

    I'm just stunned that a politician accidentally told the truth.



    That's a first in history, isn't it? Pity it wasn't about something important...

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  3. #23
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,063

    Re: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    No need to dig that deeply in to it, I think it's just a question of good manners.
    That is all it is really... if I were in a pick up basketball game and heard language like that I wouldn't bat an eye... from a politician on a morning television show though? Unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,063

    Re: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Do I get double points for understanding the Dali reference?
    Right when I posted that I thought, "I should have put in Degas or Rembrandt instead" but left it because Dali is my favourite,
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #25
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,178

    Re: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

    Meh. The heart wants what the heart wants.

    Or, rather, the loins want what the loins want.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Because it is disrespectful inappropriate behaviour on a morning show, that's why.
    The truth is disrespectful? Okay.

    I'll tell you what shocked me: The fact that the hosts actually wasted everyone's time asking a politician about her shaving habits. Wtf kinda useless questions are those anyway? What, they couldn't get some brainless model on there to ask those questions to?
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  7. #27
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,386

    Re: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Any legal behavior that hurts no one (and offending thin-skinned people does not count) is completely acceptable to me.

    She could have said that she wanted to do the entire local sports team, one by one for all I care.

    Politician's are about policies...not morality.

    Anyone that thinks politician's should be role models is, IMO, naive.
    Exactly, any moral basis for laws are invalid and should be discarded.

  8. #28
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,888
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    The truth is disrespectful? Okay.

    I'll tell you what shocked me: The fact that the hosts actually wasted everyone's time asking a politician about her shaving habits. Wtf kinda useless questions are those anyway? What, they couldn't get some brainless model on there to ask those questions to?
    Just because she's a politician doesn't mean she can't be brainless.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  9. #29
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Just because she's a politician doesn't mean she can't be brainless.
    True. Obviously applies to radio show hosts too.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  10. #30
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,063

    Re: Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    The truth is disrespectful? Okay.
    The truth can be disrespectful. Yes. Do you need some examples or can you figure that out on your own?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •