View Poll Results: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shot down

    32 82.05%
  • Brought down (from inside)

    0 0%
  • Terrorist Act

    1 2.56%
  • Mechanical Malfunction

    1 2.56%
  • We'll never know

    2 5.13%
  • other - please explain

    3 7.69%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

    Hilarious that so many of you think the plane was shot down, without a shred of evidence to support your theory.

    How many planes are actually shot down?

    I prefer to go with Occam's razor on this one: the simplest explanation is that the flight simply had a mechanical failure and crashed. That's what happens in 99.99% of plane crashes, they aren't "shot down."

    "But but but.... Peter Grimm..... how come we can't find the plane if it were just a regular mechanical failure?"

    Well, you dummies, it's a very very very big ocean, and you're dealing with the Malaysian government, not exactly the Sherlock Holmes' of the world.

  2. #12
    Sidewalk Inspector
    Utility Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,104

    Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Hilarious that so many of you think the plane was shot down, without a shred of evidence to support your theory.

    How many planes are actually shot down?

    I prefer to go with Occam's razor on this one: the simplest explanation is that the flight simply had a mechanical failure and crashed. That's what happens in 99.99% of plane crashes, they aren't "shot down."

    "But but but.... Peter Grimm..... how come we can't find the plane if it were just a regular mechanical failure?"

    Well, you dummies, it's a very very very big ocean, and you're dealing with the Malaysian government, not exactly the Sherlock Holmes' of the world.


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...e-71-a-22.html

    Hilarious you say ?

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    northern New Mexico
    Last Seen
    05-11-16 @ 08:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33

    Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

    Instead of GUESSING, why not wait until an investigation is actually done?

  4. #14
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,178

    Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Hilarious that so many of you think the plane was shot down, without a shred of evidence to support your theory.

    How many planes are actually shot down?

    I prefer to go with Occam's razor on this one: the simplest explanation is that the flight simply had a mechanical failure and crashed. That's what happens in 99.99% of plane crashes, they aren't "shot down."

    "But but but.... Peter Grimm..... how come we can't find the plane if it were just a regular mechanical failure?"

    Well, you dummies, it's a very very very big ocean, and you're dealing with the Malaysian government, not exactly the Sherlock Holmes' of the world.



    Yeah, you ****ing dummies!

  5. #15
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,652
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

    Shot down by Russian Separatists with Russian training on a BUK land-to-air missile system because they mistook it for a Ukrainian military plane.

    The Ukrainians apparently have several recorded telephone intercepts between Russians and Separatists confirming this, and I'm pretty damned sure that's what happened... although I'm also pretty damned sure that the Russian Separatists are busily carting off all the wreckage along with the black boxes to Russia to cover up the evidence.

    The fact that Russian Separatists have shot down two other planes in the last week pretty much seals the deal.

  6. #16
    Guru

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,944

    Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Hilarious that so many of you think the plane was shot down, without a shred of evidence to support your theory.

    How many planes are actually shot down?

    I prefer to go with Occam's razor on this one: the simplest explanation is that the flight simply had a mechanical failure and crashed. That's what happens in 99.99% of plane crashes, they aren't "shot down."

    "But but but.... Peter Grimm..... how come we can't find the plane if it were just a regular mechanical failure?"

    Well, you dummies, it's a very very very big ocean, and you're dealing with the Malaysian government, not exactly the Sherlock Holmes' of the world.
    How to look dumb in 4 easy steps, brought to you by Peter Grimm

    Step 1 Enter thread on topic that you either didn't read or don't know what is being discussed.

    Step 2. Post things on said thread that obviously prove you don't know what you are talking about ie the ocean is very very big when everyone else knows not only that the plane came down over land but that no one is looking for the wreckage of the plane because they know exactly where it is.

    Step 3 Call everyone else who is actual posting on the topic of the thread dummies.

    Step 4 Walk off with the smug feeling that you are smarter than everyone else.
    Last edited by braindrain; 07-18-14 at 02:01 AM.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

    Quote Originally Posted by Utility Man View Post
    Indeed, I find it anything but hilarious.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  8. #18
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:26 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,559

    Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I could care less.
    Why?

    That's pretty damned cold-hearted isn't it?

    I know many people who must travel all over the world for business. A civilian/commercial airplane was possibly sot down.

    How can you "not care"?

  9. #19
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:26 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,559

    Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    It went from the Rapture to Russia?


    What else can we pin on 'em? Eh? Jimmy Hoffa? JFK? The Hindenburg?


    What a tragic comedy...

    (The Obama Administration, I am referring to...)
    Why bring Obama or the current administration into this other than just wanting to be a gigantic ass?


  10. #20
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:26 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,559

    Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

    Quote Originally Posted by theclown View Post
    Instead of GUESSING, why not wait until an investigation is actually done?
    Why not just NOT post in a thread you don't like, rather than add something with no substance?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •