View Poll Results: Is homosexuality "normak" and "natural"?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Homosexuality is normal

    68 47.22%
  • Homosexuality is not normal

    46 31.94%
  • Homosexuality is natural

    92 63.89%
  • Homosexuality is not natural

    19 13.19%
  • Other/unsure

    12 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 574

Thread: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

  1. #401
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,250

    Re: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Lol! Really? You think it was adapted to be penetrated? Please, explain why you think that.
    Naw, human nature found a way.

  2. #402
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    Naw, human nature found a way.
    Not really. It's actually impossible.

  3. #403
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    And if sex didn't feel good but we wanted the species to survive we would still do it... .
    No kidding. I've been trying to explain to Gath that gays can reproduce for this reason (well, to have kids) for a long time and just doesn't seem to believe it.

    I also find it bemusing how they ignore that jerking off feels good for the same exact reason sex does, and it in fact lowers the sex drive temporarily...so it acts counter to this "instinct" to reproduce. How come we're built so that our hands can reach down there so readily if orgasm is solely to encourage reproduction? How come anal sex feels good for that matter? They can't account for non-reproductive orgasm at all.

  4. #404
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    It is if you're straight. It makes perfect rational sense.
    only if you accept the premise that the main purpose of sex is procreation. I think humans are more evolved than that.

  5. #405
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,009

    Re: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    It doesn't feel good for them? Why doesn't it feel good for them? I'm quite sure that it physically still feels good. It's still sex with a penis and a hole or holes, to put it bluntly.
    You're projecting your feelings and experiences onto them. What feels good will vary from person to person for any given activity. For example, there are those people who enjoy being flogged. It feels good to them. You most likely would not think that it feels good. But I can guarantee you that I can find more than 72,000 individuals who find that it feels good. Let's examine your statement again, particularly your last line. But let's modify it a bit.


    [Rape]doesn't feel good for [women]? Why doesn't it feel good for them? I'm quite sure that it physically still feels good. It's still sex with a penis and a hole or holes, to put it bluntly.
    Do you honestly think that just because it is the interaction of the penis and a vagina or anus or mouth that it feels good? If that is the case then you have to accede that when a woman is raped by a man or even when a man is raped by a woman, that it will feel good for the victim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Your point? Did I say anywhere that people will never want to have kids?
    That they do it to have kids and not for pleasure. Sex for pleasure and sex for procreation can and often do coincide, but they can also occur separately.

    Do you really think the human race was supposed to continually fail at replacing their population? Does that make sense to you? If so, how?
    The human race has had birth rates that have fluxed up and down throughout history. At many times our death rate has surpassed our "replacement" (birth) rate. You point is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

    Where do you get the idea it doesn't feel good? You are aware pleasure still happens even if you don't want sex or you're not attracted to the other person, right? I mean it's pretty common knowledge that rape victims feel pleasure from the experience.
    Some may, but let's plug that into the assertion. People pro-create because it feels good. Then if feeling good is part of why people do it then people rape or get raped because it feels good. See the flaw in the logic there? Sure the stimulation is there, but do they feel good from it? What pleasure is a homosexual deriving from the act of sex with a person of the opposite gender. None. They're homosexuals.
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  6. #406
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,250

    Re: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Not really. It's actually impossible.
    Impossible? Seems like it is successfully happening quite frequently every day in gay and straight communities.

    BTW - teen girls were an adopter of anal sex. They made virginity pledges and sought to keep the pledges. So blow jobs and anal sex - and voila - technical virgins.

  7. #407
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    Impossible? Seems like it is successfully happening quite frequently every day in gay and straight communities.
    Actually, many gay men do not enjoy/haven't done anal sex and only about 30% of straight couples even try it and the majority of those don't try it again. Considering that the body part in question can not adopt to be made to be penetrated by people just deciding to stick their dicks or other objects in there, no, it hasn't adopted for that purpose. What's next, the ear can be adopted for the penis? Come the **** on already.
    Last edited by Henrin; 07-16-14 at 11:51 AM.

  8. #408
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,559
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

    Some people think that "normal" means "good". It just means consistent with average behavior, which might be good or bad. In this regard homosexuality isn't normal.

    Nothing human is alien to nature.

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  9. #409
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

    As long as its 2 hotties and me its normal. If im not in on it, I condemn it!

  10. #410
    Guru
    Zinthaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    09-19-17 @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Is Homosexuality "Normal" and "Natural"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    As long as its 2 hotties and me its normal. If im not in on it, I condemn it!
    And that's not batman in your avatar. I totes get it! Wink* Wink*
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    In my own experience here, people seem to ignore a posters professional experience or training if the app pro holds a view that is disagreed with.

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •