View Poll Results: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    8 40.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im not American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    1 5.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    10 50.00%
  • Im not American, no.

    1 5.00%
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 251

Thread: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    I came across this tragic video clip-and after the shock subsided I felt pity for this woman. She not only demonstrated racist comments, but also delusions about society, entitlement, victimization, and profound ignorance of what should be basic awareness of history-likely she was educated by a public school, perhaps not graduating from high school. She is clearly frustrated but blames others for her problems, in a very vulgar manner. This is NOT funny, but I want to guage in this poll how our forumites feel.

    When looking at liberal institutions like the war on poverty, poor public schools without recourse, victimization, affirmative action, identity politics, reparations, anti-capitalism, critical theory, and social marxism-Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates?

    Please note this exchange is FILLED with vulgar language and as such is NSFW.

    Last edited by US Conservative; 07-07-14 at 12:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    She appears to be having a bad day, but I think she is being honest about how she feels.

  3. #3
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Social Marxism? What exactly is social Marxism?


  4. #4
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,336

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I came across this tragic video clip-and after the shock subsided I felt pity for this woman. She not only demonstrated racist comments, but also delusions about society, entitlement, victimization, and profound ignorance of what should be basic awareness of history-likely she was educated by a public school, perhaps not graduating from high school. She is clearly frustrated but blames others for her problems, in a very vulgar manner. This is NOT funny, but I want to guage in this poll how our forumites feel.

    When looking at liberal institutions like the war on poverty, poor public schools without recourse, victimization, affirmative action, identity politics, reparations, anti-capitalism, critical theory, and social marxism-Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates?

    Please note this exchange is FILLED with vulgar language and as such is NSFW.

    Can't vote. Don't lean.

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,336

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Social Marxism? What exactly is social Marxism?
    So very human.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Social Marxism? What exactly is social Marxism?
    Cultural Marxism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Can't vote. Don't lean.
    You are telling me you are precisely in the middle, and by your own introspection can not identify even the slightest lean?

    That seems quite remote, but if that is the case, just state your view.

  8. #8
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    How does the tie in with your question exactly? How does this even tie in with liberalism?


  9. #9
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,336

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You are telling me you are precisely in the middle, and by your own introspection can not identify even the slightest lean?

    That seems quite remote, but if that is the case, just state your view.
    Actually it is more like a matrix with most spaces filled independently.

    But so asked, I would say that liberal policy in the American sense probably does a lot of harm at the lower end of the social heap and when it becomes an -ism, it does evenm worse. If you mean liberal in the original sense I would not really think that it causes that type of harm. But again, turned to -ism, it would do harm.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    How does the tie in with your question exactly? How does this even tie in with liberalism?
    Its intended to make the individual profoundly unhappy with society-marxists discredited by the failures of the USSR, and other communist nations had to transition into a "war on the middle class" narriative, and encourage conflict and tension within the culture. Its what gave us identity politics, etc.

    Im not here to teach you. Do the homework.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •