View Poll Results: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    8 40.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im not American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    1 5.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    10 50.00%
  • Im not American, no.

    1 5.00%
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 251

Thread: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

  1. #31
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    well this thread was fun


  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Oooohhh nooo buddy boy, I'm talking beyond party. Nice try though.

    You attributed that subhuman to liberalism.

    I'm attributing the KK to conservatism, democrat or not, conservatism. And it is conservatism by definition, what the KKK is and what it represents.

    One loss for you.
    I dont think Ive ever used the term subhuman to describe anyone, anywhere. I didn't infer causality, merely contribution. Please read.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fruityfact View Post
    Southern Democrat*
    Which as you may or may not know, is in modern terms, a conservative/republican
    Ya know, conservatives like to conserve ****.
    Yeah we know all of the racists magically switched sides, why? Because democrats tell us this.

  4. #34
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,840

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Yeah we know all of the racists magically switched sides, why? Because democrats tell us this.
    Not all of them...just most of them
    How about we just acknowledge that the south has been the more racist part of this country since forever.
    aannndd what color is the south? The deep south?
    Men do what they have to when they want to, Great men do what they have to, even when they don't want to.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fruityfact View Post
    Not all of them...just most of them
    How about we just acknowledge that the south has been the more racist part of this country since forever.
    aannndd what color is the south? The deep south?
    Because I disagree with that premise, in fact the north was seen by many as more racist both before and after the civil war.

  6. #36
    Heavy Hitter



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    66,466

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I came across this tragic video clip-and after the shock subsided I felt pity for this woman. She not only demonstrated racist comments, but also delusions about society, entitlement, victimization, and profound ignorance of what should be basic awareness of history-likely she was educated by a public school, perhaps not graduating from high school. She is clearly frustrated but blames others for her problems, in a very vulgar manner. This is NOT funny, but I want to guage in this poll how our forumites feel.

    When looking at liberal institutions like the war on poverty, poor public schools without recourse, victimization, affirmative action, identity politics, reparations, anti-capitalism, critical theory, and social marxism-Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates?

    Please note this exchange is FILLED with vulgar language and as such is NSFW.

    Seems rather simplistic to blame this on "liberalism."

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Seems rather simplistic to blame this on "liberalism."
    Seems simplistic to infer that contribute=cause. I wish people would read prior to commenting.

  8. #38
    Heavy Hitter



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    66,466

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Seems simplistic to infer that contribute=cause. I wish people would read prior to commenting.
    Hell, her hemorrhoids may have contributed to the rant. What's the point?

  9. #39
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,840

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Because I disagree with that premise, in fact the north was seen by many as more racist both before and after the civil war.
    So poll taxes and the KKK were all to help black people in the south?
    Thanks for enlightening me
    Men do what they have to when they want to, Great men do what they have to, even when they don't want to.

  10. #40
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I dont think Ive ever used the term subhuman to describe anyone, anywhere. I didn't infer causality, merely contribution. Please read.
    Please read, I've referred to her as subhuman time and time again. Not you ever.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •