View Poll Results: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    8 40.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im not American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    1 5.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    10 50.00%
  • Im not American, no.

    1 5.00%
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 251

Thread: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

  1. #241
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    Your reply is nothing but opinion,
    Actually, I posted various facts. For example:

    Fact 1: Mein Kampf is littered with criticism of Marxism and Socialism.
    Fact 2: Hitler did in fact try to redefine socialism in his book.
    Fact 3: Nazi policies did not match up to those of any other "socialist" state that came before it or after it.
    Fact 4: He outlawed unions.
    Fact 5: He lowered taxes.
    Fact 6: His relationship with business and private enterprise was generally neutral.

    and a distorted one at that. The nazi party was a socialist party and they ran on that platform, and history backs me up. Its the same way with the communist, the leftist always try and distance their self from it because of all the atrocities that they committed. This is just the left's attempt to not scare anyone off, but in the end you guys are only offering misery and a utopia that will never be. So you claim to be a moderate, but using your logic I guess your really not??
    Post the facts, son. I have never tried to distance myself from anything. I have shown you why your claim is wrong.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 07-10-14 at 03:00 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #242
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Actually, I posted various facts. For example:

    Fact 1: Mein Kampf is littered with criticism of Marxism and Socialism.
    Fact 2: Hitler did in fact try to redefine socialism in his book.
    Fact 3: Nazi policies did not match up to those of any other "socialist" state that came before it or after it.
    Fact 4: He outlawed unions.
    Fact 5: He lowered taxes.
    Fact 6: His relationship with business and private enterprise was generally neutral.



    Post the facts, son. I have never tried to distance myself from anything. I have shown you why your claim is wrong.
    Maybe when I get some time son, I do all my posting from phone, kinda busy during the day making money

  3. #243
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    Maybe when I get some time son, I do all my posting from phone, kinda busy during the day making money
    That's nice. I work from a computer. I also see you live in Detroit. Lots of money to be made there, for sure. Don't worry. I'll be waiting to see if you debunk any of the facts I posted.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #244
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    Your reply is nothing but opinion, and a distorted one at that. The nazi party was a socialist party and they ran on that platform, and history backs me up. Its the same way with the communist, the leftist always try and distance their self from it because of all the atrocities that they committed. This is just the left's attempt to not scare anyone off, but in the end you guys are only offering misery and a utopia that will never be. So you claim to be a moderate, but using your logic I guess your really not??

    When Hitler was made Chancellor he cast aside socialism in favor of nationalist fascism. The Nazi's were anti-communists and fought against the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and it's allies.

  5. #245
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    When Hitler was made Chancellor he cast aside socialism in favor of nationalist fascism. The Nazi's were anti-communists and fought against the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and it's allies.
    They were never Socialists, but you waste your time. Revisionists are impervious to established definitions.

  6. #246
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    They were never Socialists, but you waste your time. Revisionists are impervious to established definitions.
    I don't think Gringo really thought he'd be asked to defend his position. He posted 19 times yesterday in a 3.5 hour span. Then, he disappeared.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I don't think Gringo really thought he'd be asked to defend his position. He posted 19 times yesterday in a 3.5 hour span. Then, he disappeared.
    Are you narrating today?

  8. #248
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Are you narrating today?
    I thought I challenged you to find the revisionism in my post. Want to take a crack at it, champ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I challenge you to find the revisionism in this post:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1063509456

    I'll give you the 38 minutes it took me to present my arguments. When you can't find it, please retract? Thanks.
    I didn't think so.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #249
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Are you narrating today?
    Moderator's Warning:
    Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]And I'd suggest you stop doing this. It has nothing to do with the topic and it baits.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    What a difference a few days makes, fascinating poll results.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •