View Poll Results: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    8 40.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im not American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    1 5.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    10 50.00%
  • Im not American, no.

    1 5.00%
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 251

Thread: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

  1. #231
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Because SOCIALIST is in the name!

    It's Socialist!

    This amp goes to 11! Not just 10!
    What other party is calling themselves socialist who really arent?? Is this how you guys do it now, if so I'm not surprised.

  2. #232
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,759

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]Cease the personal crap and the snarky comments.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #233
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    I guess when you are the head of the socialist party of Germany it doesnt mean you're a socialist?? Um ok
    Because as any good Socialist is sure to tell you, the first act of a Socialist government would be to outlaw unionisation and prohibit every last vehicle of communal organisation. lulz Dude, seriously, read a book. Better still, read many books. Anger's cool where it's warranted, but it makes for a treacherous navigator. However intense you get, it'll never be enough to redefine acknowledged terminology.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    What's next, eugenics was a rightwing movement?? If you're going to be a lefty at least don't be ashamed of your movements past! You clowns need to find someone that doesn't know history, and nooo Chomsky history doesn't count.
    'I live with the rage every day of my life.' - Lucas Buck.

    I'm no Lefty, dude. Believe that. Not to patronise you, but I think you need a little time do the work and catch up. When you finally get here, you'll probably apologise.

  4. #234
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]Cease the personal crap and the snarky comments.
    And since I didn't read this first, it's Infraction City for me.

  5. #235
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,786

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    What other party is calling themselves socialist who really arent?? Is this how you guys do it now, if so I'm not surprised.
    Didn't the East Germans call themselves a Democratic Republic? The soviets too called themselves a Republic.

    Implying that the Nazi's were left wing liberals is like saying the Taliban are conservatives. It just depends on how far from reality you want your argument to be.

  6. #236
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    moo
    Quote Originally Posted by NoC_T View Post
    Because as any good Socialist is sure to tell you, the first act of a Socialist government would be to outlaw unionisation and prohibit every last vehicle of communal organisation. lulz Dude, seriously, read a book. Better still, read many books. Anger's cool where it's warranted, but it makes for a treacherous navigator. However intense you get, it'll never be enough to redefine acknowledged terminology.


    'I live with the rage every day of my life.' - Lucas Buck.

    I'm no Lefty, dude. Believe that. Not to patronise you, but I think you need a little time do the work and catch up. When you finally get here, you'll probably apologise.
    Socialist outlaw unionization??? What are you taking about?

  7. #237
    Imposition of miscellany
    NoC_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,193

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    moo
    Socialist outlaw unionization??? What are you taking about?
    Sarcasm. Forget it.

  8. #238
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    [QUOTE=calamity;1063510577]Didn't the East Germans call themselves a Democratic Republic? The soviets too called themselves a Republic.

    Implying that the Nazi's were left wing liberals is like saying the Taliban are conservatives. It just depends on how far from reality you want your argument to be
    This proves nothing, typical strawman.]

  9. #239
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Didn't the East Germans call themselves a Democratic Republic? The soviets too called themselves a Republic.

    Implying that the Nazi's were left wing liberals is like saying the Taliban are conservatives. It just depends on how far from reality you want your argument to be.
    That wasnt my question lets try again, what group calls claims to be and runs on the socialist platform that really isnt????

  10. #240
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,786

    Re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    That wasnt my question lets try again, what group calls claims to be and runs on the socialist platform that really isnt????
    Nazis

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •