View Poll Results: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    8 40.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im not American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    1 5.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    10 50.00%
  • Im not American, no.

    1 5.00%
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 251

Thread: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

  1. #201
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The party of handouts-the democrat party. You are well acquainted.
    So, you are saying they bite that hand?

  2. #202
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    So, you are saying they bite that hand?
    Well, I said "Enough to not bite the hand that feeds them." So the "not" in that statement would imply no.

  3. #203
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Well, I said "Enough to not bite the hand that feeds them." So the "not" in that statement would imply no.
    Okay, why would they vote for a party that doesn't believe in public services and wants to privatize nearly everything? How is that going to help anyone?

  4. #204
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,574

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    She can invite him to sit on her porch in the public-housing project with the half a dozen older people and kids in front of that government house where the door is usually open, people who have nothing to do because they are basically on government subsidy, aborting their young children and putting their young men in jail...pick cotton. They can always talk about picking cotton, wondering "are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didnít get no more freedom. They got less freedom.Ē
    Yes, yes, all the while watching as their cows graze on public land for free.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Okay, why would they vote for a party that doesn't believe in public services and wants to privatize nearly everything? How is that going to help anyone?
    Your statement is incorrect. Public services at the bare minimum are appropriate for a govt. Handouts, to get votes-not so much. And privatized means accountability to its customers-a need to remain competitive or they will go under.

    Pretty much the opposite of our public schools, as an example.

  6. #206
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Your statement is incorrect. Public services at the bare minimum are appropriate for a govt. Handouts, to get votes-not so much. And privatized means accountability to its customers-a need to remain competitive or they will go under.

    Pretty much the opposite of our public schools, as an example.
    Does either party want to get rid of such programs such as welfare? I think the bigger issue is to privatize social programs more and more which goes hand and hand with stripping the government of revenue. Many people disagree with this ideology.

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    If the woman was a white male tea partier I don't think I'd be able to tell them apart.
    For some reason Im not surprised.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Does either party want to get rid of such programs such as welfare? I think the bigger issue is to privatize social programs more and more which goes hand and hand with stripping the government of revenue. Many people disagree with this ideology.
    One side wants to minimize it-the other wants to call the other evil.

    Theres nothing funny about robbing an individual of his/her initiative.

  9. #209
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    One side wants to minimize it-the other wants to call the other evil.

    Theres nothing funny about robbing an individual of his/her initiative.
    Evil as in those evil leebruls

  10. #210
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    For some reason Im not surprised.
    I'm not surprised that you're still trying to define "the other." It proves that you still need "the other" in order to define yourself.


    Other - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •