View Poll Results: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    8 40.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im not American, yes.

    0 0%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    1 5.00%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    10 50.00%
  • Im not American, no.

    1 5.00%
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 251

Thread: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

  1. #121
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,902

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    I lay this right at the feet of the leftist, you guys own this. She essentially covers all your talking points from victimization too xenophobia. This is the fruits of your labor.
    Mkay.

    Another live one. Awesome.

    Explain to me, in your own words, how this woman's belligerent behavior is All "Leftists" Fault. Can't wait.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #122
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    The Klan is/was a group of far right wing social conservatives. They have certainly never been liberal, despite what conservatives who engage in revisionist history love to claim.
    Wrong, and you know it. Part of being on the left is your belief in the ends justify the means, which essentially means lie if need be. Stop spreading disinformation!

  3. #123
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,902

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    Wrong, and you know it. Part of being on the left is your belief in the ends justify the means, which essentially means lie if need be. Stop spreading disinformation!
    What socially liberal positions did the Klan espouse? Nobody else has been able to answer that question, so surely you must be able to.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #124
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Mkay.

    Another live one. Awesome.

    Explain to me, in your own words, how this woman's belligerent behavior is All "Leftists" Fault. Can't wait.
    My post says it all, she holds every leftist view didn't you watch the vid?? If you didnt like what you saw then maybe you should rethink your political leanings.

  5. #125
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,902

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    My post says it all, she holds every leftist view didn't you watch the vid?? If you didnt like what you saw then maybe you should rethink your political leanings.
    Your post said precisely nothing except bitter vitriol. Make an actual argument.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #126
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    What socially liberal positions did the Klan espouse? Nobody else has been able to answer that question, so surely you must be able to.
    They espouse grievance, victimization, discrimination, oppression and hate. These are all things I attribute to the left.

  7. #127
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Your post said precisely nothing except bitter vitriol. Make an actual argument.
    Drink your milk

  8. #128
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,902

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    They espouse grievance, victimization, discrimination, oppression and hate. These are all things I attribute to the left.
    Then you have paid no attention to the right, or any other ideology. You simply demonize.

    You have, quite literally, no idea what you're talking about.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #129
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Your post said precisely nothing except bitter vitriol. Make an actual argument.
    Care to highlight the "bitter vitriol" in said post??? Because I don't see it.

  10. #130
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,902

    re: Does liberalism contribute to the issues this woman demonstrates? [W:232]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    Care to highlight the "bitter vitriol" in said post??? Because I don't see it.
    Of course you don't.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •