View Poll Results: Is this story from Nebraska Racist?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 18.75%
  • No

    39 81.25%
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 369

Thread: Is this Racist?[W:300]

  1. #81
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Obama is the anti white racist. To pretend otherwise, as so many Liberals do on this forum, is absolute nonsense.

    It is healthy for Americans to ridicule this evil, worthless president.
    Last edited by Ray410; 07-07-14 at 12:57 PM.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    07-10-14 @ 06:13 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    100

    Re: Is this Racist?

    [QUOTE=Lord of Planar;1063498960]This is a serious conversation. Apparently yo have no credible ideas to add.[/QUOTE

    Credible to you? There's the rub ... nothing intelligent is credible to you, so why bother Lord? ... have a good one ...

  3. #83
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,221

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricatalian View Post
    Credible to you? There's the rub ... nothing intelligent is credible to you, so why bother Lord? ... have a good one ...
    Is that an invitation for me to start with personal attacks too, or an indication you have nothing of value to add?

  4. #84
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,137

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by DB20 View Post
    Do you just like saying "strawman?"

    Does it make you feel like you're smarter than those you're addressing?

    I was pointing out that very little that the left does or says these days is rooted in truth or logic.

    Just like they enjoy screaming racism every five seconds they also like to scream "war on women" every five seconds.
    It is a strawman argument because you're just taking "this is what all liberals say" and attaching an argument nobody made to this. That's the definition of what a strawman is.

    Any others you want to throw out there?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #85
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,137

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Obama is the anti white racist. To pretend otherwise, as so many Liberals do on this forum, is absolute nonsense.

    It is healthy for Americans to ridicule this evil, worthless president.
    "Nuh uh, you're racist! I'm rubber and you're glue anything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."


    Yeah, because if I can think of anybody Obama HATED with a passion, it's his mother and his grandparents. Just full of hate...right....

    Do you have anything to add other than the usual victim card?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #86
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    "Nuh uh, you're racist! I'm rubber and you're glue anything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."


    Yeah, because if I can think of anybody Obama HATED with a passion, it's his mother and his grandparents. Just full of hate...right....

    Do you have anything to add other than the usual victim card?
    Victim card? What the Hell are you talking about?

    I'm telling you your worthless president is an enemy of America and it is now obvious to all Americans.

    For you liberals to continue to whine about racism toward him is nonsense, it's time for him to go. Obama has gotten all the mileage he is going to get off of his race.
    Last edited by Ray410; 07-07-14 at 01:21 PM.

  7. #87
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,137

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Victim card? What the hell are you talking about? I'm telling you your worthless president is an enemy of America and it is now obvious to all Americans. For you liberals to even whine about racism toward him is nonsense, it's time for him to go.
    It is the victim card that you always play. "White people are the real victims of racism!"

    I don't care how bad of a President he has been, there's no room for racist attacks. Sorry, won't put up with it. You can say he's a bad President without pointing out his race.

    The float in question is not racist in any way. The OP just wanted liberals to say it (as he admitted, btw) because he is unable to argue an actual point.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 01:33 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    260

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It is the victim card that you always play. "White people are the real victims of racism!"

    I don't care how bad of a President he has been, there's no room for racist attacks. Sorry, won't put up with it. You can say he's a bad President without pointing out his race.

    The float in question is not racist in any way. The OP just wanted liberals to say it (as he admitted, btw) because he is unable to argue an actual point.
    Say what? that liberals cry racism without any reason to all the time?

    They do.

    Well there is a reason and that reason is that most liberals resort to using socially stigmatizing epithets when they can't win an argument by using logic.

  9. #89
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It is the victim card that you always play. "White people are the real victims of racism!"

    I don't care how bad of a President he has been, there's no room for racist attacks. Sorry, won't put up with it. You can say he's a bad President without pointing out his race.

    The float in question is not racist in any way. The OP just wanted liberals to say it (as he admitted, btw) because he is unable to argue an actual point.
    When people no longer care if you liberals call them racist, you have no where else to go do you? Oh that's right, you can talk about Obama's record. Hahaha.

  10. #90
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,137

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by DB20 View Post
    Say what? that liberals cry racism without any reason to all the time?

    They do.

    Well there is a reason and that reason is that most liberals resort to using socially stigmatizing epithets when they can't win an argument by using logic.
    Right, but instead of making a well thought out post, you just post strawmen tripe. Then you talk about how others can't win an argument using logic (that's very rich, btw).

    You didn't say anything about the article, you didn't say anything about how a bunch of liberals were talking about it being racist. You just posted it up there because (as you admitted), the one thing you really wanted was for a bunch of liberals to say it was racist. Go back to the kiddie pool...the liberals here are too smart for you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •