View Poll Results: Is this story from Nebraska Racist?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 18.75%
  • No

    39 81.25%
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 369

Thread: Is this Racist?[W:300]

  1. #91
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,662

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Seems disrespectful, not racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #92
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,119

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    When people no longer care if you liberals call them racist, you have no where else to go do you? Oh that's right, you can talk about Obama's record. Hahaha.
    Still throwing out the same old strawman when logic fails?

    Obama's record is terrible. You can say that without it being racial. Try it sometime.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 01:33 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    260

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Right, but instead of making a well thought out post, you just post strawmen tripe. Then you talk about how others can't win an argument using logic (that's very rich, btw).

    You didn't say anything about the article, you didn't say anything about how a bunch of liberals were talking about it being racist. You just posted it up there because (as you admitted), the one thing you really wanted was for a bunch of liberals to say it was racist. Go back to the kiddie pool...the liberals here are too smart for you.

    I actually did comment on the article by saying that I don't believe it's racist. This thread has seen comments from numerous posters make comments that are only loosely related to the topic of the new story.

  4. #94
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Victim card? What the Hell are you talking about?

    I'm telling you your worthless president is an enemy of America and it is now obvious to all Americans.

    For you liberals to continue to whine about racism toward him is nonsense, it's time for him to go. Obama has gotten all the mileage he is going to get off of his race.
    Are you going to do your civic duty and arrest this enemy of 'Murrica?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #95
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,976

    Re: Is this Racist?

    I voted no.
    It may be disrepectful to the Office and the person currently holding the position.

    imo, the 4th of July parade is not the proper venue to display the political comment about President Obama and his future library.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 01:33 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    260

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Still throwing out the same old strawman when logic fails?

    Obama's record is terrible. You can say that without it being racial. Try it sometime.
    People have been saying Obama's record is terrible without mentioning anything having to do with race. People have been saying this for a very long time only to be called racist by the liberal, koolaid drinking Obamabots. The comments on this thread pointing out the fact that liberals baselessly scream racism when dealing with all opposition to Obama are a reflection of that. If you don't like people expressing this sentiment then perhaps you should stop reading this thread.

  7. #97
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,214

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    I voted no.
    It may be disrepectful to the Office and the person currently holding the position.

    imo, the 4th of July parade is not the proper venue to display the political comment about President Obama and his future library.
    I think it was in poor taste, but it seems to me that the 4th is the perfect time to remind people of the freedoms we are losing.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Seen
    01-12-16 @ 01:33 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    260

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    I voted no.
    It may be disrepectful to the Office and the person currently holding the position.

    imo, the 4th of July parade is not the proper venue to display the political comment about President Obama and his future library.


    He's such a narcissist that when his future library does get built it will probably only contain copies of books he's authored.

  9. #99
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Is this Racist?

    What this story shows is one of the failings in the US today. People hate Obama more than they love our country.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #100
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Is this Racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by DB20 View Post
    He's such a narcissist that when his future library does get built it will probably only contain copies of books he's authored.
    That's better than the coloring books of his predecessor.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •