View Poll Results: Does it make sense for Romney t run again?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absoutely. He's by far the best shot the RNC has.

    23 18.40%
  • He might be good if he can shake the 47% remark he made.

    2 1.60%
  • I really don't care who the RNC puts up at this point

    10 8.00%
  • The guy is DOA. Find some new blood.

    57 45.60%
  • History suggests that he should not run again.

    33 26.40%
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 526

Thread: Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

    I stumbled across an article that talks about a possible third presidential campaign for Mitt Romney in 2016. Now before you role your eyes and pronounce this notion officially deceased. I encourage you to read the article below, first.

    America needs Mitt Romney in 2016 - San Francisco Bay Area Moderate Conservative | Examiner.com

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

    Well if the GOP wants to throw away the election.....sure, pick Mitt Romney.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    I stumbled across an article that talks about a possible third presidential campaign for Mitt Romney in 2016. Now before you role your eyes and pronounce this notion officially deceased. I encourage you to read the article below, first.

    America needs Mitt Romney in 2016 - San Francisco Bay Area Moderate Conservative | Examiner.com
    When you compare Mitt against Obama, hands down Mitt would have done a better job, that is now showing in the poles. Now Mitt against Benganzie do nothing, know nothing, thought it was all because of a video, Hillery. I give Mitt another hands down winner.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  4. #4
    Guru
    Zinthaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    09-19-17 @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

    Nope. No. Never.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    In my own experience here, people seem to ignore a posters professional experience or training if the app pro holds a view that is disagreed with.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Well if the GOP wants to throw away the election.....sure, pick Mitt Romney.
    Would you prefer Hillary Clinton?

  6. #6
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    When you compare Mitt against Obama, hands down Mitt would have done a better job, that is now showing in the poles. Now Mitt against Benganzie do nothing, know nothing, thought it was all because of a video, Hillery. I give Mitt another hands down winner.
    Another hands-down winner? When was the first?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Another hands-down winner? When was the first?
    When he made millions that you so detest.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  8. #8
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    When he made millions that you so detest.


    Please link to the comment where I ever said I hated rich people in general, or Mitt Romney in particular. I'll wait.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post


    Please link to the comment where I ever said I hated rich people in general, or Mitt Romney in particular. I'll wait.
    You asked when or where was Mitt a winner and I told you, million's of dollars times over. Do you not agree that making more millions is winning more, rather than losing a few.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Mitt Romney in 2016: Yes, or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    You asked when or where was Mitt a winner and I told you, million's of dollars times over. Do you not agree that making more millions is winning more, rather than losing a few.
    Hillary made millions also but she did it by talking while he did it by doing something productive.

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •