View Poll Results: Bush vs Obama overall who did a better job on all matters.

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • bush

    55 41.98%
  • obama

    76 58.02%
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 185

Thread: Bush vs Obama

  1. #71
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: Bush vs Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaygodmedia View Post
    If we were to take a closer look at the day by day acounts of these 2 administrations, clearly Obama wins. How quicky the gop forgets the mess they made. One of the dumbest things i heard on fox news was we were safer under bush AFTER 9 11. Well did it happen on the gop watch. Give me a break Obama has been cleaning up the mess bush and his war buddys made for over 5 years now.
    Purple Haze Political Party - Index

    Barack Obama, George W. Bush: Who Was The Worst President? [Poll]


    Boy this is old.


    What this tells me is that even Obama's supporters judge him based on the common denominator of George W. Bush, a figure they have contended was up there with Ford for incompetence.

    It would be just sad if it were in any way true. But at this juncture, six years, long enough enough time for a man to create a family, we still get lame excuses and ill-conceived comparisons to a president most Americans had rejected at this point in his administration.

    So, I guess to Obamaheads, as long as he can be compared to the worst, it's just fine. They will actually brag on it.

    Wasn't "The One" supposed to be the best president ever?


    Now we find out he isn't even average.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  2. #72
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Bush vs Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Boy this is old.


    What this tells me is that even Obama's supporters judge him based on the common denominator of George W. Bush, a figure they have contended was up there with Ford for incompetence.

    It would be just sad if it were in any way true. But at this juncture, six years, long enough enough time for a man to create a family, we still get lame excuses and ill-conceived comparisons to a president most Americans had rejected at this point in his administration.

    So, I guess to Obamaheads, as long as he can be compared to the worst, it's just fine. They will actually brag on it.

    Wasn't "The One" supposed to be the best president ever?


    Now we find out he isn't even average.
    Compared to the worst president of the previous 150 years (and arguably ever), practically any successor ends up looking like "The One."
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

  3. #73
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: Bush vs Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    Compared to the worst president of the previous 150 years (and arguably ever), practically any successor ends up looking like "The One."
    Oh?

    150 years of failed policies?

    Would that include FDR? Kennedy? Eisenhower? Teddy Roosevelt?

    You actually think that Obama is better than all of them?

    OK
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #74
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Bush vs Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Oh?

    150 years of failed policies?

    Would that include FDR? Kennedy? Eisenhower? Teddy Roosevelt?

    You actually think that Obama is better than all of them?

    OK
    No, GWB was worse. Worse than Johnson, worse than Taft, worse than Harding, worse than Hoover, worse than Nixon . . . you can take it from there.
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

  5. #75
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Bush vs Obama

    Bush allowed his cronies to loot the nation and created this recession that we're still struggling with. He turned our national reputation into one of warmongers. I'm struggling to think of a single thing that Bush (not congress) did that benefited our nation.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  6. #76
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Bush vs Obama

    Funny, Obama is still splitting the population 50/50 LOL
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  7. #77
    Professor
    Jaygodmedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    City of angles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,283
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: Bush vs Obama

    What are the Bush family promoting as of late? Soft ball interviews on nbc and fox. People always talking about impeachment for our current president. How about we bring bush up for war crimes.

  8. #78
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Bush vs Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaygodmedia View Post
    What are the Bush family promoting as of late? Soft ball interviews on nbc and fox. People always talking about impeachment for our current president. How about we bring bush up for war crimes.
    Go for it.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #79
    Professor
    Jaygodmedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    City of angles
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,283
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: Bush vs Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Go for it.
    Should of been done already but the dems are a bunch of pussies...

  10. #80
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,774

    Re: Bush vs Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Nonsense.

    How childish and irresponsible is it to 6 years into a administration to STILL blame the last President ?

    Low information Americans who are easily manipulated have really screwed this Country up.

    People that equated platitudes and bumper sticker slogans to Presidential qualifications in 2008 and 2012 have now devolved down to pathetically blaming their profound limitations on a President that hasn't been in office in 6 years.

    Obama has made things far worse, and the supposed " mess " he inherited was simply the fallout of a Democrat iniative to mandate " equal credit ".

    Do all of us a big favor.

    Promise you won't vote for another 20 years
    How about this: We'll stop blaming Bush, the Koch Brothers, and the super-rich, if you (plural) will stop blaming people of color, women, poor people, immigrants, gays, liberals, and other groups that you hate. Deal?
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •